Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 161st day of the year 1940. It was the 23rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,589 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,863 days or 27.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,002 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 1972.
If a dog named Mogwai - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 419 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mogwai will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mogwai will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Tony Britton
- 1941Jon Lord
- 1978Matthew Bellamy
- 1980Paul Preiss
- 1981Natalie Portman
- 1983Alex Templeton-Ward
- 1985Jon Nørgaard
- 1987Sofía Lama
- 1989Chloë Agnew
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1781George Stephenson, English engineer, designed the Liverpool and Manchester Railway (d. 1848)
- 1916Siegfried Graetschus, German SS officer (d. 1943)
- 1924Tony Britton, English actor
- 1942Nicholas Lloyd, English journalist
- 1967Jian Ghomeshi, English-Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and radio host (Moxy Früvous)
- 1973Grant Marshall, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1978Michaela Conlin, American actress
- 1980Mike Fontenot, American baseball player
- 1981Anoushka Shankar, English-Indian sitar player and composer
- 1984Jake Newton, Guyanese footballer
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Warren’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 411 BCThe Athenian coup succeeds, forming a short-lived oligarchy.
- 1311Duccio’s Maestà Altarpiece, a seminal artwork of the early Italian Renaissance, is unveiled and installed in Siena Cathedral in Siena, Italy.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1885Treaty of Tientsin is signed to end the Sino-French War, with China eventually giving up Tonkin and Annam – most of present-day Vietnam – to France.
- 1954McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, “You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
- 1958Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London’s Gatwick Airport in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
- 1979The Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney (Australia) kills seven.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Manuel Serrat, Bob Papenbrook, Richard Burton, Zhou Bichang, Miyuki Komatsu, Mark McKinney, Theresa Merritt, Ian Ogilvy, Jang Woo-hyuk, Richard Séguin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1940.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1940 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1933. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1940
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 23rd Sunday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 361 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,589 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,863 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,002
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 1972
- Age in dog years: 419 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1933 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1907 – Eddie Dean, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999); June 26, 1957 – Patty Smyth, American singer-songwriter (Scandal); March 29, 1919 – Eileen Heckart, American actress (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,902