Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 160th day of the year 1950. It was the 23rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,602 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,534 days or 23.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 867 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 1982.
If a dog named Kneesa - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 335 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kneesa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kneesa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922George Axelrod
- 1951Telangana Shakuntala
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1952Uzi Hitman
- 1978Matthew Bellamy
- 1979Andrew Walker
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis
- 1985Jon Nørgaard
- 1989Chloë Agnew
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1865Carl Nielsen, Danish violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1931)
- 1875Henry Hallett Dale, English pharmacologist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1968)
- 1922Fernand Seguin, Canadian biochemist and academic (d. 1988)
- 1925Keith Laumer, American soldier and author (d. 1993)
- 1945Nike Wagner, German author and critic
- 1950Fred Jackson, American football player and coach
- 1957Randy Read, English crystallographer and academic
- 1963Johnny Depp, American actor, singer, producer, and director
- 1981Sara Tommasi, Italian actress and model
- 1989Dídac Vilà, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ivan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 53The Roman emperor Nero marries Claudia Octavia.
- 1534Jacques Cartier is the first European to discover the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1815End of the Congress of Vienna: The new European political situation is set. Also, Luxembourg declares independence from the French Empire.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
- 2015The Southern Front of the Free Syrian Army claims to have captured a major Syrian Army base known as Brigade 52 in Daraa Governorate.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Celine Dion, Amber Liu, David Twohy, Behati Prinsloo, Irving Fein, Selma Blair, Maxine Sullivan, Nicolas Duvauchelle, Danny Bhoy, Peter Greene.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1950.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1950 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 21, 1954. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 9th June 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1950
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 23rd Friday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,602 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,534 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 867
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 1982
- Age in dog years: 335 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1937 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 21, 1954 (-123)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1943 – Penny Marshall, American actress, director, and producer; December 14, 1908 – Morey Amsterdam, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1996); March 19, 1975 – Lucie Laurier, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,021