Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 160th day of the year 1950. It was the 23rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,058 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,353 days or 22.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 848 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 1982.
If a dog named Rador - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rador will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rador will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Johnny Ace
- 1934Jackie Wilson
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1962Yuval Banay
- 1980Navíd Akhavan
- 1981Natalie Portman
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
- 1987Sofía Lama
- 1988Mae Whitman
- 1992Lucien Laviscount
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1910Robert Cummings, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1990)
- 1915Jim McDonald, American football player and coach (d. 1997)
- 1935Dutch Savage, American wrestler and promoter (d. 2013)
- 1938Jeremy Hardie, English economist and businessman
- 1950David Troughton, English actor
- 1951Dave Parker, American baseball player and coach
- 1954Elizabeth May, American-Canadian environmentalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1971Gilles De Bilde, Belgian footballer and sportscaster
- 1971Jackie McKeown, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Yummy Fur and 1990s)
- 1984Asko Paade, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 747Abbasid Revolution: Abu Muslim Khorasani, Arab military leader, begins an open revolt against Umayyad rule, which is carried out under the sign of the Black Standard.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1934Donald Duck makes his debut in The Wise Little Hen.
- 1948Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
- 2006The 60th Anniversary Celebrations of Bhumibol Adulyadej’s Accession.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aziz M. Osman, Carol Ann Susi, Don Was, Tim Staffell, Tommy Andersson, Freddy Weller, Eddy Grant, Elaine Stritch, Ken Griffey, Jr., Lady Starlight.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1950.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1950 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 21, 1954. Your incompatibility score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 9th June 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1950
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 23rd Friday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 144 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,058 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,353 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 848
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 1982
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1937 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 21, 1954 (-123)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1980 – Benjamin Salisbury, American actor; May 31, 1908 – Don Ameche, American actor and singer (d. 1993); May 31, 1966 – Nick Scotti, American model, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,871