Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 160th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,801 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 704 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Willamina - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Willamina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Willamina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1951James Newton Howard
- 1961Aaron Sorkin
- 1963David Koepp
- 1978Eric Papilaya
- 1979Andrew Walker
- 1980James DeBello
- 1981Sara Tommasi
- 1983Marina Lizorkina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1640Leopold I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1705)
- 1686Andrey Osterman, German-Russian politician, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1747)
- 1882Robert Kerr, Irish-Canadian sprinter and coach (d. 1963)
- 1902Skip James, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1969)
- 1903Marcia Davenport, American author and critic (d. 1996)
- 1931Nandini Satpathy, Indian author and politician, 8th Chief Minister of Odisha (d. 2006)
- 1943Charles Saatchi, Iraqi-English businessman, co-founded Saatchi & Saatchi
- 1958David Ancrum, American basketball player and coach
- 1967Rubén Maza, Venezuelan runner
- 1971Jackie McKeown, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Yummy Fur and 1990s)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 411 BCThe Athenian coup succeeds, forming a short-lived oligarchy.
- 1311Duccio’s Maestà Altarpiece, a seminal artwork of the early Italian Renaissance, is unveiled and installed in Siena Cathedral in Siena, Italy.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1954McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, “You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
- 2015The Southern Front of the Free Syrian Army claims to have captured a major Syrian Army base known as Brigade 52 in Daraa Governorate.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donna McKechnie, Roland Gift, Audrey Totter, Burt Ward, Jari Mäenpää, Mackenzie Foy, Howard Stern, Neil Crone, George Tobias, Jo Stafford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 9, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Travelin’ Man by Ricky Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1977 – Ike Barinholtz, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 2, 1942 – Graham Nash, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 27, 1973 – Ade Adepitan, Nigerian-English basketball player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,264