Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 160th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,889 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,963 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 707 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 1993.
If a dog named Haxa - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Haxa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Haxa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Trevor Bolder
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1967Jian Ghomeshi
- 1973Frédéric Choffat
- 1979Akiko Kobayashi
- 1981Sara Tommasi
- 1984Kaleth Morales
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
- 1992Lucien Laviscount
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1851Charles Joseph Bonaparte, American lawyer and politician, 46th United States Attorney General (d. 1921)
- 1925Herman Sarkowsky, German-American businessman and philanthropist, co-founded the Seattle Seahawks (d. 2014)
- 1934Michael Mates, English colonel and politician
- 1948Jim Bailey, American football player
- 1954Elizabeth May, American-Canadian environmentalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1974Samoth, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Emperor, Zyklon, and Scum)
- 1979Akiko Kobayashi, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1984Asko Paade, Estonian basketball player
- 1986Kary Ng, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress (Cookies and Ping Pung)
- 1989Chloë Agnew, Irish singer (Celtic Woman)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 747Abbasid Revolution: Abu Muslim Khorasani, Arab military leader, begins an open revolt against Umayyad rule, which is carried out under the sign of the Black Standard.
- 1311Duccio’s Maestà Altarpiece, a seminal artwork of the early Italian Renaissance, is unveiled and installed in Siena Cathedral in Siena, Italy.
- 1762British forces begin the Siege of Havana and capture the city during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Union invades East Karelia and the previously Finnish part of Karelia, occupied by Finland since 1941.
- 1953Flint–Worcester tornado outbreak sequence: a tornado spawned from the same storm system as the Flint tornado hits in Worcester, Massachusetts, killing 94.
- 1965The civilian Prime Minister of South Vietnam, Phan Huy Quát, resigns after being unable to work with a junta led by Nguyễn Cao Kỳ.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1979The Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney (Australia) kills seven.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Walter Egan, Ned Sparks, Hugh Cornwell, Alan Jackson, José José, Meryll Soriano, Cristina Deutekom, Elba Ramalho, Stacy Keach, Massimo Ghini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 9, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Travelin’ Man by Ricky Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1995 – María José Alvarado, Honduran model, Señorita Honduras 2014 (d. 2014); September 9, 1905 – Joseph E. Levine, American film producer, founded Embassy Pictures (d. 1987); April 4, 1991 – Yui Koike, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,356