Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 160th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,776 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 500 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Tigress - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tigress will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tigress will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Fred Waring
- 1924Tony Britton
- 1950Trevor Bolder
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1967Jian Ghomeshi
- 1980James DeBello
- 1983Jim Tang
- 1992Lucien Laviscount
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1861Gustav Heinrich Johann Apollon Tammann, Russian-German chemist and physicist (d. 1938)
- 1938Jeremy Hardie, English economist and businessman
- 1952Bülent Ersoy, Turkish actress and singer
- 1961Michael J. Fox, Canadian-American actor, producer, and author
- 1973Grant Marshall, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979Jasper Redd, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1980Mike Fontenot, American baseball player
- 1986Adamo Ruggiero, Canadian actor
- 1990Lauren Socha, English actress
- 1992Yannick Agnel, French swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 411 BCThe Athenian coup succeeds, forming a short-lived oligarchy.
- 1815End of the Congress of Vienna: The new European political situation is set. Also, Luxembourg declares independence from the French Empire.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1954McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, “You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
- 1965The civilian Prime Minister of South Vietnam, Phan Huy Quát, resigns after being unable to work with a junta led by Nguyễn Cao Kỳ.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
- 2006The 60th Anniversary Celebrations of Bhumibol Adulyadej’s Accession.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billi Gordon, Mel Winkler, Bruce Foxton, Tarkan Gözübüyük, Jason V Brock, Roger Hodgson, Chad Faust, Vanessa Bell Armstrong, Matt Giraud, Ry Cooder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 9, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1989 – Belinda Owusu, English actress; April 11, 1969 – Goldust, American wrestler and actor; January 31, 1968 – Matt King, English actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,324