June 9, 1983 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Jun 9, 1983?
June 9, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 160th day of the year 1983. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day is June 9 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,535 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,845 days or 13.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 492 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 2015.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Coko - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coko will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Coko will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Fred Waring
- 1941Jon Lord
- 1964Hiroko Yakushimaru
- 1977Ameesha Patel
- 1978Matthew Bellamy
- 1979Akiko Kobayashi
- 1981Natalie Portman
- 1981Sara Tommasi
- 1981Vic Chou
- 1990Lauren Socha
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous June 9 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1781George Stephenson, English engineer, designed the Liverpool and Manchester Railway (d. 1848)
- 1861Pierre Duhem, French physicist, mathematician, and historian (d. 1916)
- 1898Luigi Fagioli, Italian race car driver (d. 1952)
- 1922George Axelrod, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1936Mick O'Dwyer, Irish footballer and manager
- 1939Dick Vitale, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1957Randy Read, English crystallographer and academic
- 1978Eric Papilaya, Austrian singer
- 1980David Williams, American poker player
- 1986Doug Legursky, American football player
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Angelo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Jun 9th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1948Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and NATO sign a peace treaty.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
- 2009An explosion kills 17 people and injures at least 46 at a hotel in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- 2015The Southern Front of the Free Syrian Army claims to have captured a major Syrian Army base known as Brigade 52 in Daraa Governorate.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday June 9, 1983 mean?
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Anthony, Hiroshi Yanaka, Marta Etura, Tracy Nelson, Nicole Atkins, Sayaka Isoyama, Brooke Nevin, Bam Margera, Jānis Paukštello, Tom Dice.
What is the birthday horoscope for Jun 9, 1983?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1983.
What is the birthstone for June 9?
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1983 is Rose for devotion.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for Jun 9, 1983?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Jun 9th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for June 9?
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Flashdance...What a Feeling (Radio Edit)
What a Feelin'
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on June 9, 1983?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 9th June 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 9 Jun 1983?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man June 9
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for June 9, 1983
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
June 9, 1983 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1983
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,535 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,845 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 492
- Next full moon: April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 2015
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1971 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-172)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara (June 11, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1928 – Hardy Krüger, German actor and producer; July 13, 1926 – Robert H. Justman, American director, producer, and production manager (d. 2008); May 17, 1981 – Lim Jeong-hee, South Korean singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,036