Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 160th day of the year 1983. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,982 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,661 days or 12.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 473 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 2015.
If a dog named Dui - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dui will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dui will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Calvin "Fuzz" Jones
- 1939Ileana Cotrubaș
- 1951Telangana Shakuntala
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1967Jian Ghomeshi
- 1978Shandi Finnessey
- 1979Andrew Walker
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis
- 1988Mae Whitman
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1661Feodor III of Russia (d. 1682)
- 1939Ileana Cotrubaș, Romanian soprano and actress
- 1943Charles Saatchi, Iraqi-English businessman, co-founded Saatchi & Saatchi
- 1950Fred Jackson, American football player and coach
- 1951Dave Parker, American baseball player and coach
- 1951James Newton Howard, American composer, conductor, and producer
- 1954George Pérez, American author and illustrator
- 1963David Koepp, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Matthew Bellamy, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Muse)
- 1979Ryoko Kuninaka, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Iris’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1930A Chicago Tribune reporter, Jake Lingle, is killed during rush hour at the Illinois Central train station by Leo Vincent Brothers, allegedly over a $100,000 gambling debt owed to Al Capone.
- 1934Donald Duck makes his debut in The Wise Little Hen.
- 1954McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, “You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1968U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a national day of mourning following the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 2006The 60th Anniversary Celebrations of Bhumibol Adulyadej’s Accession.
- 2009An explosion kills 17 people and injures at least 46 at a hotel in Peshawar, Pakistan.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Van Cleef, Steve Dodd, Roy Scheider, The Great Khali, Bill Plympton, James Wilby, Sam Rolfe, Mira Furlan, Wayne Rogers, Cheryl Lynn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1983.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1983 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 9th June 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1983
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 263 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 13,982 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,661 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 473
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 2015
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1971 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-172)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara (June 11, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1944 – Rosetta Hightower, American-English singer (The Orlons) (d. 2014); November 4, 1969 – Sean Combs, American rapper, producer, and actor (Diddy – Dirty Money); January 27, 1924 – Sabu Dastagir, Indian-American actor and singer (d. 1963).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,125