Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 160th day of the year 1983. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,783 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,594 days or 12.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 467 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 2015.
If a dog named Deoge - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deoge will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Deoge will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922George Axelrod
- 1924Tony Britton
- 1931Joe Santos
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1950Trevor Bolder
- 1963Johnny Depp
- 1978Hayden Schlossberg
- 1978Michaela Conlin
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1916Siegfried Graetschus, German SS officer (d. 1943)
- 1939Dick Vitale, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1948Jim Bailey, American football player
- 1971Gilles De Bilde, Belgian footballer and sportscaster
- 1971Jackie McKeown, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Yummy Fur and 1990s)
- 1975Otto Addo, German-Ghanaian footballer and manager
- 1978Michaela Conlin, American actress
- 1981Vic Chou, Taiwanese actor and singer (F4)
- 1984Asko Paade, Estonian basketball player
- 1989Logan Browning, American actress and dancer
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OEIITAVHRD? Check your answers here: Words with these letters OEIITAVHRD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 721Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
- 1311Duccio’s Maestà Altarpiece, a seminal artwork of the early Italian Renaissance, is unveiled and installed in Siena Cathedral in Siena, Italy.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1885Treaty of Tientsin is signed to end the Sino-French War, with China eventually giving up Tonkin and Annam – most of present-day Vietnam – to France.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1954McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, “You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
- 2009An explosion kills 17 people and injures at least 46 at a hotel in Peshawar, Pakistan.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Debbie Harry, Jo Kwon, Michael Codron, Bernard Giraudeau, Kurt Nilsen, Win Butler, Padma Lakshmi, Mei Lanfang, Charlene Tilton, Joanne Catherall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1983.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1983 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 9th June 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1983
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 97 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,783 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,594 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 467
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 2015
- Age in dog years: 186 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1971 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-172)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara (June 11, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1912 – Dane Clark, American actor and director (d. 1998); February 17, 1975 – Michiko Kichise, Japanese actress; March 7, 1946 – Peter Wolf, American singer-songwriter (The J. Geils Band).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,075