Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1994 was a Thursday and it was the 160th day of the year 1994. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,875 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,292 days or 9.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 334 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 15, 2026.
If a dog named Theoden - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Theoden will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Theoden will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Calvin "Fuzz" Jones
- 1950Trevor Bolder
- 1952Uzi Hitman
- 1967Jian Ghomeshi
- 1977Ameesha Patel
- 1978Eric Papilaya
- 1980Kana Ueda
- 1982Thomas Aldridge
- 1983Jim Tang
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1927Jim Nolan, American basketball player (d. 1983)
- 1930Princess Ragnhild, Mrs. Lorentzen of Norway (d. 2012)
- 1939Charles Webb, American author and illustrator
- 1950Giorgos Kastrinakis, Greek-American basketball player
- 1952Bülent Ersoy, Turkish actress and singer
- 1967Richard Cooey, American murderer (d. 2008)
- 1980D'banj, Nigerian singer-songwriter and harmonica player
- 1981Vic Chou, Taiwanese actor and singer (F4)
- 1983Dwayne Jones, American basketball player
- 1987Rheagan Wallace, American actress and producer
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jeremiah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1885Treaty of Tientsin is signed to end the Sino-French War, with China eventually giving up Tonkin and Annam – most of present-day Vietnam – to France.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1934Donald Duck makes his debut in The Wise Little Hen.
- 1944World War II: Ninety-nine civilians are hanged from lampposts and balconies by German troops in Tulle, France, in reprisal for maquisards attacks.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1953Flint–Worcester tornado outbreak sequence: a tornado spawned from the same storm system as the Flint tornado hits in Worcester, Massachusetts, killing 94.
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lindsay Greenbush, Yolande Moreau, Paul de Leeuw, Neil Peart, Kadhim Al-Sahir, Rina Aiuchi, Ellary Porterfield, Bernard Blier, Gerry Beckley, Hazel Ann Mendoza.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1994.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1994 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 16, 1992. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 24, 1979. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,618,682,132. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Swear by All-4-One as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,066,731 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1994. The estimated number of babies born on 9th June 1994 is 364,566. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 32,117 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 44,470 times in the year 1994. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1994. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1994
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1994
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 28 years old
- Days since birth: 9,875 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,292 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 334
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 2026
- Age in dog years: 128 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: September 16, 1992 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 24, 1979 (-171)
- 1994 world population: 5,618,682,132
- Number one song: I Swear by All-4-One (June 11, 1994)
- Babies born in 1994: 133,066,731
- Babies born in 1994 every day: 364,566
- Babies born in 1994 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 32,117 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 44,470 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCMXCIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1937 – Derek Fowlds, English actor; March 17, 1919 – Nat King Cole, American singer, pianist, and television host (d. 1965); April 17, 1970 – Redman, American rapper, producer, and actor (Def Squad and Method Man & Redman).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140