Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 2006 was a Friday and it was the 160th day of the year 2006. It was the 23rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,518 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,506 days or 4.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 15, 2038.
If a dog named Dominick - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dominick will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dominick will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Leslie Banks
- 1961Aaron Sorkin
- 1978Matthew Bellamy
- 1979Ryoko Kuninaka
- 1981Natalie Portman
- 1983Alex Templeton-Ward
- 1983Jim Tang
- 1984Kaleth Morales
- 1988Mae Whitman
- 1989Logan Browning
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1781George Stephenson, English engineer, designed the Liverpool and Manchester Railway (d. 1848)
- 1912Ingolf Dahl, German-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1970)
- 1935Dutch Savage, American wrestler and promoter (d. 2013)
- 1951Michael Patrick Cronan, American graphic designer and academic (d. 2013)
- 1956Patricia Cornwell, American journalist and author
- 1963Gilad Atzmon, Israeli-English saxophonist, author, and activist (The Blockheads)
- 1972Tomoe Hanba, Japanese voice actress
- 1977Usman Afzaal, Pakistani-English cricketer
- 1980Udonis Haslem, American basketball player
- 1982Thomas Aldridge, English actor
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 411 BCThe Athenian coup succeeds, forming a short-lived oligarchy.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1900Birsa Munda, an important figure in the Indian independence movement, dies in a British prison under mysterious circumstances.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1930A Chicago Tribune reporter, Jake Lingle, is killed during rush hour at the Illinois Central train station by Leo Vincent Brothers, allegedly over a $100,000 gambling debt owed to Al Capone.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
- 1978The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opens its priesthood to “all worthy men”, ending a 148-year-old policy of excluding black men.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ron Carey, Sandrine Bonnaire, Frank Turner, Eddie Deezen, Kyle Cook, Simenona Martinez, Ahron Villena, Georges Descrières, Indra, Carmen Campagne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 2006.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 2006 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 15, 2015. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 28, 2002. Your incompatibility score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ridin’ by Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 9th June 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 2006
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 23rd Friday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,518 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,506 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 153
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 2038
- Age in dog years: 74 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 15, 2015 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 28, 2002 (-157)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Ridin’ by Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone (June 10, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1986 – Leila Lopes, Angolan-American model, Miss Universe 2011; October 10, 1980 – Sherine, Egyptian singer and actress; April 14, 1933 – Shani Wallis, English-American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,857