Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 2010 was a Wednesday and it was the 160th day of the year 2010. It was the 23rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,865 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,622 days or 4.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 15, 2042.
If a dog named Neiman - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Neiman will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Neiman will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hunter’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Leslie Banks
- 1902Skip James
- 1978Brian Patrick Wade
- 1978Matthew Bellamy
- 1980Paul Preiss
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis
- 1986Adamo Ruggiero
- 1987Sofía Lama
- 1989Logan Browning
- 1990Lauren Socha
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1879Harry DeBaecke, American rower (d. 1961)
- 1930Jordi Pujol i Soley, Spanish physician and politician, 126th President of the Generalitat de Catalunya
- 1934Jackie Wilson, American singer-songwriter (Billy Ward and his Dominoes) (d. 1984)
- 1952Uzi Hitman, Israeli singer-songwriter (d. 2004)
- 1963David Koepp, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Rubén Maza, Venezuelan runner
- 1970Erika Miklósa, Hungarian soprano
- 1972Tomoe Hanba, Japanese voice actress
- 1978Hayden Schlossberg, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Ashley Postell, American gymnast
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1311Duccio’s Maestà Altarpiece, a seminal artwork of the early Italian Renaissance, is unveiled and installed in Siena Cathedral in Siena, Italy.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Union invades East Karelia and the previously Finnish part of Karelia, occupied by Finland since 1941.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1958Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London’s Gatwick Airport in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- 1959The USS George Washington is launched. It is the first submarine to carry ballistic missiles.
- 1965The civilian Prime Minister of South Vietnam, Phan Huy Quát, resigns after being unable to work with a junta led by Nguyễn Cao Kỳ.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and NATO sign a peace treaty.
- 2010At least 40 people are killed and more than 70 others are wounded as an explosion rips through an evening wedding party in Arghandab, Kandahar.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Dréville, Elizabeth Jagger, Tsunenori Aoki, Veronica Hurst, Sarit Hadad, The Notorious B.I.G., Helena Bergström, George Formby, Arlene Dahl, Angélica María.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 2010.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 2010 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 16, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 8, 2002. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,858,584,755. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was OMG by Usher featuring will.i.am as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,983,912 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2010. The estimated number of babies born on 9th June 2010 is 380,778. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,905 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,117 times in the year 2010. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 2010. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 2010
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 23rd Wednesday of 2010
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 249 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,865 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,622 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 165
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 2042
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 16, 1983 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 8, 2002 (-147)
- 2010 world population: 6,858,584,755
- Number one song: OMG by Usher featuring will.i.am (June 12, 2010)
- Babies born in 2010: 138,983,912
- Babies born in 2010 every day: 380,778
- Babies born in 2010 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,905 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,117 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MMX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1984 – Alex Parks, English singer-songwriter; December 26, 1947 – Josef Janíček, Czech singer-songwriter, guitarist, and keyboard player (The Plastic People of the Universe); August 5, 1972 – Darren Shahlavi, English-American actor and martial artist (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,101