Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1908 was a Sunday and it was the 61st day of the year 1908. It was the 9th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,440 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,480 days or 36.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,369 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 8, 1939.
If a dog named Deyse - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 515 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deyse will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Deyse will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Harry Belafonte
- 1934Joan Hackett
- 1947Alan Thicke
- 1952Roy Marten
- 1962Bill Leen
- 1965Mary Lou Lord
- 1967George Eads
- 1973Jack Davenport
- 1974Mark-Paul Gosselaar
- 1977Esther Cañadas
View the complete list of March 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1611John Pell, English mathematician and linguist (d. 1685)
- 1924Deke Slayton, American soldier, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1993)
- 1924John Comer, English actor (d. 1984)
- 1926Pete Rozelle, American businessman (d. 1996)
- 1941Robert Hass, American poet and academic
- 1945Dirk Benedict, American actor and director
- 1946Gerry Boulet, Canadian singer-songwriter (Offenbach) (d. 1990)
- 1952Brian Winters, American basketball player and coach
- 1962Russell Coutts, New Zealand sailor
- 1981Adam LaVorgna, American actor
View the complete list of March 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1836A convention of delegates from 57 Texas communities convenes in Washington-on-the-Brazos, Texas, to deliberate independence from Mexico.
- 1872Yellowstone National Park is established as the world’s first national park.
- 1886The Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore is founded by Bishop William Oldham.
- 1917The U.S. government releases the unencrypted text of the Zimmermann Telegram to the public.
- 1941World War II: Bulgaria signs the Tripartite Pact, allying itself with the Axis powers.
- 1947The International Monetary Fund begins financial operations.
- 1956The International Air Transport Association finalizes a draft of the Radiotelephony spelling alphabet for the International Civil Aviation Organization.
- 1995Prime Minister of Poland Waldemar Pawlak resigns from parliament and is replaced by ex-communist Józef Oleksy.
- 2003Management of the United States Customs Service and the United States Secret Service move to the United States Department of Homeland Security.
- 2005U.S. Supreme Court rules that the execution of juveniles found guilty of murder is unconstitutional marking a change in “national standards,”.
View the complete list of March 1 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1, and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olga Tañón, Harold Lockwood, V. Shantaram, France Gall, Kimberly J. Brown, Mike Kinsella, Luther Vandross, Sandie Shaw, Eiji Nakano, Michelle Gayle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 1, 1908.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st March 1908 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1925. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -96. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 950. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 18,665 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,342 times in the year 1908. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 1, 1908. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 61st day of 1908
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 9th Sunday of 1908
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 102 days
- Age on next birthday: 111 years old
- Days since birth: 40,440 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,480 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,369
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 8, 1939
- Age in dog years: 515 dog years old using a English Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1925 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1908 (-96)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 18,665 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,342 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1998 – Sofia Andres, Filipino actress; September 24, 1986 – Leah Dizon, American-Japanese singer and model; October 6, 1971 – Lola Dueñas, Spanish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,751