Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1940 was a Friday and it was the 61st day of the year 1940. It was the 9th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,427 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,809 days or 26.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 996 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 8, 1971.
If a dog named Montecarlos - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Montecarlos will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Montecarlos will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Roger Delgado
- 1943Cha Katō
- 1952Nevada Barr
- 1964Clinton Gregory
- 1973Carlo Resoort
- 1975Tate Stevens
- 1982Kim Min-hee
- 1983Lupita Nyong'o
View the complete list of March 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1432Isabella of Coimbra (d. 1455)
- 1547Rudolph Goclenius, German philosopher and lexicographer (d. 1628)
- 1611John Pell, English mathematician and linguist (d. 1685)
- 1893Mercedes de Acosta, American author, poet, and playwright (d. 1968)
- 1896Dimitri Mitropoulos, Greek pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1960)
- 1963Thomas Anders, German singer-songwriter and producer (Modern Talking)
- 1967George Eads, American actor
- 1980Abdur Rehman, Pakistani cricketer
- 1989Daniella Monet, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1993Syuusuke Saito, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of March 1 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters XBRUKUORA? Check your answers here: Words with these letters XBRUKUORA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752 BCRomulus, legendary first king of Rome, celebrates the first Roman triumph after his victory over the Caeninenses, following The Rape of the Sabine Women.
- 1845United States President John Tyler signs a bill authorizing the United States to annex the Republic of Texas.
- 1896Battle of Adwa: an Ethiopian army defeats an outnumbered Italian force, ending the First Italo-Ethiopian War.
- 1954Puerto Rican nationalists attack the United States Capitol building, injuring five Representatives.
- 1981Provisional Irish Republican Army member Bobby Sands begins his hunger strike in HM Prison Maze.
- 1998Titanic became the first film to gross over $1 billion worldwide.
- 2000Hans Blix assumes the position of Executive Chairman of UNMOVIC.
- 2000The Constitution of Finland is rewritten.
- 2003The International Criminal Court holds its inaugural session in The Hague.
- 2006English-language Wikipedia reaches its one millionth article, Jordanhill railway station.
View the complete list of March 1 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patricia Arquette, Cassidy Rae, Shaike Ophir, Ras Kass, Nikki Osborne, Laurie Duncan, Mark Furze, Zach Galifianakis, Petra Yared, Eva Bergh.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 1, 1940.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st March 1940 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 30, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 5, 1953. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 1, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 61st day of 1940
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 9th Friday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 158 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,427 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,809 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 996
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 8, 1971
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 30, 1930 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 5, 1953 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: I.III.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1988 – Ryan Pinkston, American actor; October 25, 1958 – Phil Daniels, English actor and singer; November 26, 1971 – Winky Wright, American boxer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892