Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 60th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,990 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 948 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Peter Guber
- 1945Dirk Benedict
- 1963Bryan Batt
- 1966Zack Snyder
- 1974Mark-Paul Gosselaar
- 1975Tate Stevens
- 1977Esther Cañadas
- 1978Jensen Ackles
- 1983Lupita Nyong'o
- 1984Naima Mora
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1611John Pell, English mathematician and linguist (d. 1685)
- 1807Wilford Woodruff, American religious leader, 4th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1898)
- 1808Edward “Ned” Kendall, American bugle player and bandleader (d. 1861)
- 1870E. M. Antoniadi, Greek-French astronomer and academic (d. 1944)
- 1892Ryūnosuke Akutagawa, Japanese author (d. 1927)
- 1896Dimitri Mitropoulos, Greek pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1960)
- 1917Robert Lowell, American poet and academic (d. 1977)
- 1930R. P. Goenka, Indian businessman, founded RPG Group (d. 2013)
- 1943José Ángel Iribar, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1980Djimi Traoré, Malian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 86 BCLucius Cornelius Sulla, at the head of a Roman Republic army, enters Athens, removing the tyrant Aristion who was supported by troops of Mithridates VI of Pontus ending the Siege of Athens and Piraeus.
- 1868The Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity is founded at the University of Virginia.
- 1886The Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore is founded by Bishop William Oldham.
- 1941W47NV begins operations in Nashville, Tennessee becoming the first FM radio station in the U.S.
- 1966Venera 3 Soviet space probe crashes on Venus becoming the first spacecraft to land on another planet’s surface.
- 1971A bomb explodes in a men’s room in the United States Capitol: the Weather Underground claims responsibility.
- 1972The Thai province of Yasothon is created after being split off from the Ubon Ratchathani Province.
- 1973Black September storms the Saudi embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, resulting in the assassination of three Western hostages.
- 1992Bosnia and Herzegovina declares its independence from Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- 1995Yahoo! is incorporated.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Bleasdale, Juris Fernandez, Šarlote Lēnmane, Carole Fredericks, Monty Norman, Henri Verneuil, Atsuko Maeda, Alexandra Paul, Brian Krause, Lââm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 1, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1921 – Harold Nicholas, American actor and dancer (d. 2000); January 13, 1918 – Stephen Dunne, American actor and radio host (d. 1977); October 3, 1996 – Adair Tishler, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,107