Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 60th day of the year 1941. It was the 9th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,695 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,565 days or 26.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 972 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 7, 1972.
If a dog named Taxi - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Taxi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Taxi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Doris Hare
- 1926Cesare Danova
- 1934Joan Hackett
- 1941Joo Hyun
- 1942Peter Guber
- 1943Cha Katō
- 1944Mike d'Abo
- 1953M. K. Stalin
- 1973Jack Davenport
- 1977Esther Cañadas
View the complete list of March 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1769François Séverin Marceau-Desgraviers, French general (d. 1796)
- 1904Paul Hartman, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1973)
- 1905Doris Hare, Welsh-English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2000)
- 1912Gerald Emmett Carter, Canadian cardinal (d. 2003)
- 1921Richard Wilbur, American poet and academic
- 1921Terence Cooke, American cardinal (d. 1983)
- 1929Georgi Markov, Bulgarian journalist and author (d. 1978)
- 1944Mike d'Abo, English singer-songwriter (Manfred Mann and A Band of Angels)
- 1975Francesco Mazzariol, Italian footballer and coach
- 1990Harry Eden, English actor
View the complete list of March 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Antonio’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1628Writs issued in February by Charles I of England mandate that every county in England (not just seaport towns) pay ship tax by this date.
- 1790The first United States census is authorized.
- 1847The state of Michigan formally abolishes capital punishment.
- 1873E. Remington and Sons in Ilion, New York begins production of the first practical typewriter.
- 1896Battle of Adwa: an Ethiopian army defeats an outnumbered Italian force, ending the First Italo-Ethiopian War.
- 1896Henri Becquerel discovers radioactivity.
- 1932Charles Lindbergh’s son is kidnapped.
- 1966The Ba'ath Party takes power in Syria.
- 1971A bomb explodes in a men’s room in the United States Capitol: the Weather Underground claims responsibility.
- 2000Hans Blix assumes the position of Executive Chairman of UNMOVIC.
View the complete list of March 1 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yusuke Yamamoto, Mary Frann, Brett Hudson, Bunny Yeager, Grace Zabriskie, Jimmy Donley, Ian McDiarmid, Rita Simons, Buff Bagwell, Lisa Tucker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 1, 1941.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st March 1941 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 26, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 3, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 1, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 9th Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 160 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,695 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,565 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 972
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 1972
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 26, 1941 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 3, 1947 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: I.III.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1965 – Shirley Henderson, Scottish actress and singer; August 28, 1951 – Keiichi Suzuki, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (The Beatniks); May 17, 1996 – Ryan Ochoa, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,843