Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 60th day of the year 1941. It was the 9th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,848 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,616 days or 26.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 977 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 7, 1972.
If a dog named Jethrro - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jethrro will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jethrro will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Rina Ketty
- 1921Cameron Argetsinger
- 1924John Comer
- 1934Joan Hackett
- 1945Dirk Benedict
- 1966Zack Snyder
- 1970Jason V Brock
- 1973Carlo Resoort
- 1981Ana Hickmann
- 1994Justin Bieber
View the complete list of March 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1769François Séverin Marceau-Desgraviers, French general (d. 1796)
- 1910David Niven, English-Swiss actor, singer, and producer (d. 1983)
- 1927Harry Belafonte, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1967Aron Winter, Suriname-Dutch footballer and manager
- 1973Carlo Resoort, Dutch DJ and producer (4 Strings)
- 1974Stephen Davis, American football player and coach
- 1981Brad Winchester, American ice hockey player
- 1981Will Power, Australian race car driver
- 1982Shalva Didebashvili, Georgian-German rugby player
- 1983Elán, Mexican singer-songwriter
View the complete list of March 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Deborah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 509 BCPublius Valerius Publicola, Roman consul, celebrates the first triumph of the Roman Republic after his victory over the deposed king Lucius Tarquinius Superbus at the Battle of Silva Arsia.
- 1805Justice Samuel Chase is acquitted at the end of his impeachment trial by the U.S. Senate.
- 1854German psychologist Friedrich Eduard Beneke disappears; two years later his remains are found in a canal near Charlottenburg.
- 1870Marshal F. S. López dies during the Battle of Cerro Corá thus marking the end of the Paraguayan War.
- 1886The Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore is founded by Bishop William Oldham.
- 1910The worst avalanche in United States history buries a Great Northern Railway train in northeastern King County, Washington, killing 96 people.
- 1914The Republic of China joins the Universal Postal Union.
- 1921The Australian cricket team captained by Warwick Armstrong becomes the first team to complete a whitewash of The Ashes, something that would not be repeated for 86 years.
- 1966Venera 3 Soviet space probe crashes on Venus becoming the first spacecraft to land on another planet’s surface.
- 2002The peseta is discontinued as official currency of Spain and is replaced by the euro (€).
View the complete list of March 1 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexa Chung, Maho Nonami, Yolanda "Tongolele" Montes, Šarlote Lēnmane, Edward Alleyn, Paul McDowell, Colin Welland, Pete Wentz, Taylor Fry, Steve Smith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 1, 1941.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st March 1941 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 26, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 3, 1947. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 1, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 9th Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 7 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,848 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,616 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 977
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 1972
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 26, 1941 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 3, 1947 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: I.III.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1970 – Melissa Peterman, American actress and producer; July 29, 1983 – Elise Testone, American singer-songwriter; October 24, 1929 – Sos Sargsyan, Armenian actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,960