Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1944 was a Wednesday and it was the 61st day of the year 1944. It was the 9th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 77 years old today. There have been 28,124 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,375 days or 25.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 953 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 8, 1975.
If a dog named Choloe - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Choloe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Choloe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Paul Hartman
- 1906Camilla Spira
- 1918Roger Delgado
- 1942Peter Guber
- 1963Maurice Benard
- 1965Mary Lou Lord
- 1967George Eads
- 1974Mark-Paul Gosselaar
- 1977Esther Cañadas
- 1981Ana Hickmann
View the complete list of March 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1917Robert Lowell, American poet and academic (d. 1977)
- 1941Donnie Walsh, American basketball player and coach
- 1943José Ángel Iribar, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1952Roy Marten, Indonesian actor and producer
- 1952Steven Barnes, American author and screenwriter
- 1963Russell Wong, American actor
- 1975Francesco Mazzariol, Italian footballer and coach
- 1982Juan Manuel Ortiz, Spanish footballer
- 1989Daniella Monet, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1989Sonya Kitchell, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of March 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Owen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1562Twenty-three Huguenots are massacred by Catholics in Wassy, France, marking the start of the French Wars of Religion.
- 1565The city of Rio de Janeiro is founded.
- 1633Samuel de Champlain reclaims his role as commander of New France on behalf of Cardinal Richelieu.
- 1845United States President John Tyler signs a bill authorizing the United States to annex the Republic of Texas.
- 1873E. Remington and Sons in Ilion, New York begins production of the first practical typewriter.
- 1932Charles Lindbergh’s son is kidnapped.
- 1946The Bank of England is nationalised.
- 1958Samuel Alphonsus Stritch is appointed Pro-Prefect of the Propagation of Faith and thus becomes the first American member of the Roman Curia.
- 2000The Constitution of Finland is rewritten.
- 2003The International Criminal Court holds its inaugural session in The Hague.
View the complete list of March 1 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Robinson, Mike Kinsella, Kate O'Mara, Paul Doucette, Mickey Gilley, Jacques Gamblin, Jesse Spencer, Marge Champion, Carole Cook, Tom Zé.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 1, 1944.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st March 1944 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 22, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1968. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 1, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 61st day of 1944
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 9th Wednesday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 0 day
- Current age: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,124 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,375 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 953
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 8, 1975
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Maltese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: September 22, 1922 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1968 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: I.III.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1977 – Erin Cardillo, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; August 14, 1951 – Slim Dunlap, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Replacements); July 24, 1990 – Daveigh Chase, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,790