Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1990 was a Thursday and it was the 60th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,098 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 342 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Anko - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 162 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anko will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Anko will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Paul Hartman
- 1906Camilla Spira
- 1921Cameron Argetsinger
- 1953Sinan Çetin
- 1954Ron Howard
- 1963Bryan Batt
- 1963Maurice Benard
- 1970Jason V Brock
- 1978Jensen Ackles
- 1990Harry Eden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1896Dimitri Mitropoulos, Greek pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1960)
- 1910Archer John Porter Martin, English chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1921Terence Cooke, American cardinal (d. 1983)
- 1922William Gaines, American publisher (d. 1992)
- 1943Gil Amelio, American businessman
- 1946Gerry Boulet, Canadian singer-songwriter (Offenbach) (d. 1990)
- 1954Ron Howard, American actor, director, and producer
- 1964Clinton Gregory, American singer-songwriter and fiddler
- 1974Shane Harwood, Australian cricketer
- 1983Davey Richards, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 317Crispus and Constantine II, sons of Roman Emperor Constantine I, and Licinius Iunior, son of Emperor Licinius, are made Caesares
- 1633Samuel de Champlain reclaims his role as commander of New France on behalf of Cardinal Richelieu.
- 1790The first United States census is authorized.
- 1805Justice Samuel Chase is acquitted at the end of his impeachment trial by the U.S. Senate.
- 1847The state of Michigan formally abolishes capital punishment.
- 1867Nebraska becomes the 37th U.S. state; Lancaster, Nebraska is renamed Lincoln and becomes the state capital.
- 1917The U.S. government releases the unencrypted text of the Zimmermann Telegram to the public.
- 1972The Thai province of Yasothon is created after being split off from the Ubon Ratchathani Province.
- 1992Bosnia and Herzegovina declares its independence from Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- 2002The Envisat environmental satellite successfully reaches an orbit 800 km above the Earth on its 11th launch, carrying the heaviest payload to date at 8500 kilograms (8.5 tons).
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Belinda Peregrín, Allen Jenkins, Peter Cullen, Jami Gertz, David Chokachi, Jon Cryer, Kikki Danielsson, Paul Walker, Bridie Gallagher, Alan Young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 1, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escapade by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 3, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1974 – Ana Carolina, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 24, 1901 – Gilda Gray, Polish-American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1959); November 10, 1949 – Ann Reinking, American actress, singer, dancer, and choreographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,255