Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1998 was a Sunday and it was the 60th day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,472 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,491 days or 7 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 253 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 7, 2029.
If a dog named Sans - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 100 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sans will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sans will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Gerry Boulet
- 1947Alan Thicke
- 1954Catherine Bach
- 1954Ron Howard
- 1964Clinton Gregory
- 1974Mark-Paul Gosselaar
- 1978Jensen Ackles
- 1988Katija Pevec
- 1990Harry Eden
- 1993Syuusuke Saito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1886Oskar Kokoschka, Austrian painter and poet (d. 1980)
- 1937Eugen Doga, Romanian-Moldovan composer and conductor
- 1945Dirk Benedict, American actor and director
- 1952Nevada Barr, American actress and author
- 1952Roy Marten, Indonesian actor and producer
- 1952Steven Barnes, American author and screenwriter
- 1954Ron Howard, American actor, director, and producer
- 1963Thomas Anders, German singer-songwriter and producer (Modern Talking)
- 1966Zack Snyder, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Daniel Carvalho, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 293Emperor Diocletian and Maximian appoint Constantius Chlorus and Galerius as Caesars. This is considered the beginning of the Tetrarchy, known as the Quattuor Principes Mundi (“Four Rulers of the World”).
- 1803Ohio is admitted as the 17th U.S. state.
- 1893Electrical engineer Nikola Tesla demonstrates Wireless power in St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1901The Australian Army is formed.
- 1910The worst avalanche in United States history buries a Great Northern Railway train in northeastern King County, Washington, killing 96 people.
- 1917The U.S. government releases the unencrypted text of the Zimmermann Telegram to the public.
- 1936A strike occurs aboard the S.S. California, leading to the demise of the International Seamen’s Union and the creation of the National Maritime Union.
- 1966Venera 3 Soviet space probe crashes on Venus becoming the first spacecraft to land on another planet’s surface.
- 1999Ottawa Treaty enters into force.
- 2003Management of the United States Customs Service and the United States Secret Service move to the United States Department of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of historical events for March 1.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louise Jameson, Ted Shackelford, Roger Daltrey, Rob Mounsey, Martha Hedman, Jay Rock, Pierre Brasseur, LaFee, Françoise Fabian, Erin Sanders.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 1, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Heart Will Go On by Céline Dion as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 7, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1953 – Michael Hedges, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1997); October 27, 1987 – Thelma Aoyama, Japanese singer; August 5, 1961 – Janet McTeer, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,328