Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 69th day of the year 1967. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,875 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,292 days or 17.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 639 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 16, 1998.
If a dog named Karmen - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Karmen will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Karmen will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Baldwin Cooke
- 1905Richard Haydn
- 1940Dean Torrence
- 1954Didier Barbelivien
- 1958Hiroshi Yanaka
- 1966Stephen Mailer
- 1969Paget Brewster
- 1972Takashi Fujii
- 1974Cristián de la Fuente
View the complete list of March 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1749Lorenzo Da Ponte, Italian-American priest and poet (d. 1838)
- 1772Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel, German poet and critic (d. 1829)
- 1885Tamara Karsavina, Russian ballerina (d. 1978)
- 1903Clare Boothe Luce, American journalist, politician, and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Italy (d. 1987)
- 1941Kazuo Tokumitsu, Japanese television host and announcer
- 1957Terry Holmes, Welsh rugby player and coach
- 1958Garth Crooks, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1958Hiroshi Yanaka, Japanese voice actor
- 1973Mauricio Taricco, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1987Liu Shishi, Chinese actress and ballerina
View the complete list of March 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 241 BCFirst Punic War: Battle of the Aegates Islands: The Romans sink the Carthaginian fleet bringing the First Punic War to an end.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1816Crossing of the Andes: A group of royalist scouts is captured during the Action of Juncalito.
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1915The Battle of Neuve Chapelle begins. This is the first large-scale operation by the British Army.
- 1969In Memphis, Tennessee, James Earl Ray pleads guilty to assassinating Martin Luther King, Jr. He later unsuccessfully attempts to retract his plea.
- 1980Formation of the Irish Army Ranger Wing.
- 2000The Nasdaq Composite stock market index peaks at 5132.52, signaling the beginning of the end of the dot-com boom.
- 2006The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
View the complete list of March 10 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Björgvin Halldórsson, Clare Foley, Kris Wu, Ryan Bollman, Chris Wedge, Vaneza Pitynski, Jai Rodriguez, Carolyn Jones, Antony Hämäläinen, Violet Carson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 10, 1967.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th March 1967 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +194. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1957. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Is Here and Now You’re Gone by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 10th March 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 10, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 69th day of 1967
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 118 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,875 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,292 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 639
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 16, 1998
- Age in dog years: 224 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+194)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1957 (-171)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Love Is Here and Now You’re Gone by The Supremes (March 11, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1970 – Victoria Fuller, American model and actress; June 10, 1922 – Bill Kerr, South African-Australian actor (d. 2014); May 6, 1905 – Philip N. Krasne, American lawyer and producer (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893