Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 69th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,479 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 558 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Tesia - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tesia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tesia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Chuck Norris
- 1947June Keithley
- 1950Aloma Wright
- 1957Jim White
- 1957Shannon Tweed
- 1958Jeanie Bryson
- 1963Rick Rubin
- 1974Cristián de la Fuente
- 1981Taiyo Sugiura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1452Ferdinand II of Aragon (d. 1516)
- 1787Francisco de Paula Martínez de la Rosa y Berdejo, Spanish playwright and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1862)
- 1936Sepp Blatter, Swiss businessman
- 1949Bill Buxton, Canadian computer scientist and academic
- 1955Toshio Suzuki, Japanese race car driver
- 1956Larry Myricks, American long jumper and sprinter
- 1964Jojo Lastimosa, Filipino basketball player and coach
- 1979Danny Pudi, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1985Morgan Uceny, American runner
- 1988Christian Beck, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1735An agreement between Nader Shah and Russia is signed near Ganja, Azerbaijan and Russian troops are withdrawn from Baku.
- 1816Crossing of the Andes: A group of royalist scouts is captured during the Action of Juncalito.
- 1861El Hadj Umar Tall seizes the city of Ségou, destroying the Bamana Empire of Mali.
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1944Greek Civil War: The Political Committee of National Liberation is established in Greece by the National Liberation Front.
- 1945The U.S. Army Air Force firebombs Tokyo, and the resulting conflagration kills more than 100,000 people, mostly civilians.
- 1969In Memphis, Tennessee, James Earl Ray pleads guilty to assassinating Martin Luther King, Jr. He later unsuccessfully attempts to retract his plea.
- 1975Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Campaign: North Vietnamese troops attack Ban Mê Thuột in the South on their way to capturing Saigon in the final push for victory over South Vietnam.
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
- 2006The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Véronique Sanson, James McAvoy, Jonathan Lynn, Jodi Santamaria, Mayuko Takata, Monique Coleman, Keith Relf, Danny Boyle, Charlie Barnett, Bud Collyer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 10, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1977 – Dante Carver, American actor; August 19, 1983 – Missy Higgins, Australian singer-songwriter and actress; October 28, 1902 – Elsa Lanchester, English-American actress and singer (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217