Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,468 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 524 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Boopsie - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boopsie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Boopsie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Baldwin Cooke
- 1927Claude Laydu
- 1971Daryle Singletary
- 1974Cristián de la Fuente
- 1979Danny Pudi
- 1982Keke Wyatt
- 1986JC de Vera
- 1987Emeli Sandé
- 1994JoJo Offerman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1452Ferdinand II of Aragon (d. 1516)
- 1888Barry Fitzgerald, Irish actor and singer (d. 1961)
- 1905Betty Amann, German-American actress (d. 1990)
- 1946Jim Valvano, American basketball player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1947Bob Greene, American journalist and author
- 1955Yousra, Egyptian actress and singer
- 1965Valdemaras Martinkėnas, Lithuanian footballer and manager (d. 2004)
- 1981Efthimios Kouloucheris, Greek footballer
- 1982Keke Wyatt, American singer and actress
- 1986JC de Vera, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1922Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in India, tried for sedition, and sentenced to six years in prison, only to be released after nearly two years for an appendicitis operation.
- 1959Tibetan uprising: Fearing an abduction attempt by China, 300,000 Tibetans surround the Dalai Lama’s palace to prevent his removal.
- 1966Military Prime Minister of South Vietnam Nguyễn Cao Kỳ sacked rival General Nguyễn Chánh Thi, precipitating large-scale civil and military dissension in parts of the nation.
- 1969In Memphis, Tennessee, James Earl Ray pleads guilty to assassinating Martin Luther King, Jr. He later unsuccessfully attempts to retract his plea.
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
- 2005Tung Chee-hwa resigns from his post as the first Chief Executive of Hong Kong after widespread public dissatisfaction of his tenure.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Van Cleef, Dale Evans, Josh Ritter, Ruby Nash Garnett, Victor Banerjee, Lethal Bizzle, Melody, J. Tillman, Paul Lukas, Claude Jutra.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 10, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 25, 1945 – Herbert Léonard, French singer; April 15, 1987 – Iyaz, Virgin Islander singer-songwriter; October 11, 1918 – Jerome Robbins, American director, producer, and choreographer (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,256