Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 69th day of the year 1983. It was the 10th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,102 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,367 days or 11.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 444 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 16, 2014.
If a dog named Pryze - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pryze will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pryze will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Baldwin Cooke
- 1892Gregory La Cava
- 1905Richard Haydn
- 1911Warner Anderson
- 1954Didier Barbelivien
- 1962Seiko Matsuda
- 1969Walter Schreifels
- 1971Jon Hamm
- 1972Takashi Fujii
- 1987Sita Chan
View the complete list of March 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1839Dudley Buck, American organist and composer (d. 1909)
- 1928James Earl Ray, American assassin of Martin Luther King, Jr. (d. 1998)
- 1933Ralph Emery, American radio and television host
- 1975Glydel Mercado, Filipino actress
- 1975Håvard Wiik, Norwegian pianist (Motif, Atomic)
- 1977Robin Thicke, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1981Taiyo Sugiura, Japanese actor
- 1985Lassana Diarra, French footballer
- 1985Morgan Uceny, American runner
- 1987Ebba Jungmark, Swedish high jumper
View the complete list of March 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Susenyos I defeats the combined armies of Yaqob and Abuna Petros II at the Battle of Gol in Gojjam, making him Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1861El Hadj Umar Tall seizes the city of Ségou, destroying the Bamana Empire of Mali.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying “Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you.”
- 1945The U.S. Army Air Force firebombs Tokyo, and the resulting conflagration kills more than 100,000 people, mostly civilians.
- 1970Vietnam War: Captain Ernest Medina is charged by the U.S. military with My Lai war crimes.
- 1977Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
- 1980Formation of the Irish Army Ranger Wing.
- 2000The Nasdaq Composite stock market index peaks at 5132.52, signaling the beginning of the end of the dot-com boom.
- 2006The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
View the complete list of March 10 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allison Williams, Mick Jones, Kathryn Grayson, Didiayer Snyder, Le1f, Joel “JoJo” Hailey, James Toback, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Dave Lamb, Ryoma Takeuchi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 10, 1983.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th March 1983 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 1, 1985. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 10th March 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 10, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 69th day of 1983
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 10th Thursday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 13,102 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,367 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 444
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 16, 2014
- Age in dog years: 160 dog years old using a Pocket Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 1, 1985 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (-144)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Billie Jean by Michael Jackson (March 12, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1940 – Chris Farlowe, English singer (Colosseum and Atomic Rooster); June 28, 1970 – Mike White, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 7, 1975 – T. J. Thyne, American actor, director, producer, and sreenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892