Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 69th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,272 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 348 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Joe Viterelli
- 1938Norman Blake
- 1947June Keithley
- 1973Eva Herzigová
- 1977Bree Turner
- 1980Satomi Hirose
- 1981Taiyo Sugiura
- 1986JC de Vera
- 1987Liu Shishi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1787Francisco de Paula Martínez de la Rosa y Berdejo, Spanish playwright and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1862)
- 1788Joseph Freiherr von Eichendorff, German author and poet (d. 1857)
- 1852Léon Moreaux, French target shooter (d. 1921)
- 1917Frank Perconte, American soldier (d. 2013)
- 1935Manfred Germar, German sprinter
- 1938Norman Blake, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1939Asghar Ali Engineer, Indian activist and author (d. 2013)
- 1954Didier Barbelivien, French singer-songwriter
- 1956Mitchell Lichtenstein, American actor, director, and producer
- 1956Robert Llewellyn, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762French Huguenot Jean Calas, who had been wrongly convicted of killing his son, dies after being tortured by authorities; the event inspired Voltaire to begin a campaign for religious tolerance and legal reform.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1848The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is ratified by the United States Senate, ending the Mexican–American War.
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1970Vietnam War: Captain Ernest Medina is charged by the U.S. military with My Lai war crimes.
- 1975Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Campaign: North Vietnamese troops attack Ban Mê Thuột in the South on their way to capturing Saigon in the final push for victory over South Vietnam.
- 1980Formation of the Irish Army Ranger Wing.
- 2005Tung Chee-hwa resigns from his post as the first Chief Executive of Hong Kong after widespread public dissatisfaction of his tenure.
- 2006The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carla Bruni, Ray Allen, Shonda Rhimes, Paul Jenkins, Joey Zimmerman, Lepa Lukić, Eric Braeden, Virginia Bruce, Ian Hunter, Park So-yeon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 10, 1989.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lost in Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1957 – Loreena McKennitt, Canadian singer-songwriter, accordion player, and pianist; April 20, 1940 – James Gammon, American actor (d. 2010); December 4, 1937 – Max Baer, Jr., American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969