Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 69th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,577 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 358 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Monica-Bing - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Monica-Bing will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Monica-Bing will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Dean Torrence
- 1950Aloma Wright
- 1956Robert Llewellyn
- 1962Jasmine Guy
- 1973Eva Herzigová
- 1977Jeff Branson
- 1978Benjamin Burnley
- 1983Rafe Spall
- 1987Emeli Sandé
- 1992Emily Osment
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1810Samuel Ferguson, Irish poet and lawyer (d. 1886)
- 1888Barry Fitzgerald, Irish actor and singer (d. 1961)
- 1905Betty Amann, German-American actress (d. 1990)
- 1905Richard Haydn, English-American actor and director (d. 1985)
- 1917C. Balasingham, Sri Lankan lawyer and civil servant (d. 2001)
- 1928Sara Montiel, Spanish actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1940David Rabe, American playwright and screenwriter
- 1952Morgan Tsvangirai, Zimbabwean politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Zimbabwe
- 1958Garth Crooks, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1984Ben May, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Susenyos I defeats the combined armies of Yaqob and Abuna Petros II at the Battle of Gol in Gojjam, making him Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1816Crossing of the Andes: A group of royalist scouts is captured during the Action of Juncalito.
- 1830The Royal Netherlands East Indies Army is created.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying “Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you.”
- 1915The Battle of Neuve Chapelle begins. This is the first large-scale operation by the British Army.
- 1933An earthquake in Long Beach, California kills 115 people and causes an estimated $40 million in damage.
- 1952Fulgencio Batista leads a successful coup in Cuba and appoints himself as the “provisional president”.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Lima Site 85, concluding the 11th with largest single ground combat loss of United States Air Force members (12) during that war.
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adán Sánchez, Lloyd Cole, Jenna Fischer, Amy Adams, Gina Yashere, Shila Amzah, Russ Lorenson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Charles, Chuck Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 10, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lost in Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1955 – Glenn Danzig, American singer-songwriter and producer (Misfits, Samhain, and Danzig); January 3, 1922 – Bill Travers, English actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1994); December 27, 1990 – Lazaro Arbos, Cuban-American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203