Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 70th day of the year 2000. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,872 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,624 days or 7.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 267 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 17, 2031.
If a dog named Podah - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 114 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Podah will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Podah will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Betty Amann
- 1905Richard Haydn
- 1911Warner Anderson
- 1956Mitchell Lichtenstein
- 1957Jim White
- 1957Shannon Tweed
- 1978Benjamin Burnley
- 1979Edi Gathegi
- 1982Keke Wyatt
View the complete list of March 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1956Mitchell Lichtenstein, American actor, director, and producer
- 1958Sharon Stone, American actress and producer
- 1961Laurel Clark, American captain, physician, and astronaut (d. 2003)
- 1964Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
- 1973Mauricio Taricco, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1975Glydel Mercado, Filipino actress
- 1977Colin Murray, Irish radio and television host
- 1982Gervais Batota, Congolese footballer
- 1983Janet Mock, American writer and transgender activist
- 1993Jack Butland, English footballer
View the complete list of March 10 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TARZPNAEW? Check your answers here: Word search TARZPNAEW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1814Napoleon I of France is defeated at the Battle of Laon in France.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying “Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you.”
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1933An earthquake in Long Beach, California kills 115 people and causes an estimated $40 million in damage.
- 1970Vietnam War: Captain Ernest Medina is charged by the U.S. military with My Lai war crimes.
- 1977Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
- 2005Tung Chee-hwa resigns from his post as the first Chief Executive of Hong Kong after widespread public dissatisfaction of his tenure.
View the complete list of March 10 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Medley, Katie Leigh, Graham Linehan, Kristen Miller, Jean-Pierre Léaud, David Niven, Mark Farner, Nunnally Johnson, Paul Preiss, David Ackles.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 10, 2000.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th March 2000 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amazed by Lonestar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 10th March 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 10, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 2000
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 163 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 7,872 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,624 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 267
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 2031
- Age in dog years: 114 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Amazed by Lonestar (March 11, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: X.III.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1963 – Alejandro González Iñárritu, Mexican director, producer, and screenwriter; April 14, 1968 – Anthony Michael Hall, American actor, director, and producer; August 5, 1947 – Angry Anderson, Australian singer-songwriter and actor (Rose Tattoo, The Party Boys, and Buster Brown).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,928