Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 69th day of the year 2005. It was the 10th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,433 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,811 days or 4.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 16, 2036.
If a dog named Phenix - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phenix will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Phenix will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Sara Montiel
- 1929Huey P. Meaux
- 1940Chuck Norris
- 1966Stephen Mailer
- 1971Daryle Singletary
- 1977Jeff Branson
- 1982Mitsuomi Takahashi
- 1985Casey Dienel
- 1987Sita Chan
View the complete list of March 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1877Émile Sarrade, French rugby player and tug of war competitor (d. 1953)
- 1906Lionel Bertrand, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1979)
- 1957Osama bin Laden, Saudi Arabian terrorist, founded al-Qaeda (d. 2011)
- 1961Mitch Gaylord, American gymnast, actor, and stuntman
- 1972Matt Kenseth, American race car driver
- 1981Ángel López, Spanish footballer
- 1981Taiyo Sugiura, Japanese actor
- 1984Nikos Arabatzis, Greek footballer
- 1987Tuukka Rask, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1989Iván Piris, Paraguayan footballer
View the complete list of March 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kylie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1735An agreement between Nader Shah and Russia is signed near Ganja, Azerbaijan and Russian troops are withdrawn from Baku.
- 1814Napoleon I of France is defeated at the Battle of Laon in France.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1906The Courrières mine disaster, Europe’s worst ever, kills 1099 miners in Northern France.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1922Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in India, tried for sedition, and sentenced to six years in prison, only to be released after nearly two years for an appendicitis operation.
- 1966Military Prime Minister of South Vietnam Nguyễn Cao Kỳ sacked rival General Nguyễn Chánh Thi, precipitating large-scale civil and military dissension in parts of the nation.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Lima Site 85, concluding the 11th with largest single ground combat loss of United States Air Force members (12) during that war.
- 1977Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
- 1980Madeira School headmistress Jean Harris shoots and kills Scarsdale diet doctor Herman Tarnower
View the complete list of March 10 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ville Valo, Osamu Mukai, Blake Lewis, Matthew Morrison, Martin Stosch, Shelley Fabares, Chhabi Biswas, Indus Arthur, Yuzo Koshiro, Michael J. Willett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 10, 2005.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th March 2005 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 21, 2001. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1980. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 10th March 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 10, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 69th day of 2005
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 10th Thursday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 46 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,433 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,811 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 184
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 16, 2036
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 21, 2001 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1980 (-137)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia (March 12, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: X.III.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1961 – Michelle Wright, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 28, 1933 – Johnny "Country" Mathis, American singer-songwriter (Jimmy & Johnny) (d. 2011); August 5, 1981 – Kenta Hamano, Japanese musician, composer, and actor (Sakerock).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029