Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1916 was a Saturday and it was the 71st day of the year 1916. It was the 11th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,390 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,797 days or 35.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,300 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 1947.
If a dog named Tytus - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 519 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tytus will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tytus will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Timothy Carey
- 1940Alberto Cortez
- 1944Don Maclean
- 1963Raoul Heertje
- 1968Lisa Loeb
- 1971Gülse Birsel
- 1971Johnny Knoxville
- 1975Eric the Midget
- 1979Benji Madden
- 1979Joel Madden
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1878Umegatani Tōtarō II, Japanese sumo wrestler (d. 1927)
- 1916Harold Wilson, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1995)
- 1931Marisa Del Frate, Italian actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1942Marcus Borg, American scholar, theologian and author (d. 2015)
- 1947Mark Stein, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Vanilla Fudge)
- 1950Jerry Zucker, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Paulo Musse, Brazilian footballer
- 1982Brian Anderson, American baseball player
- 1985Luis Hernández, Mexican figure skater
- 1994Martin Jurtom, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Corey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Tate, Sid Caesar, Bryton James, Juan Pablo Di Pace, Ryan Northcott, Mike Vernon, Paul Fox, Gary Glitter, Marlen Angelidou, Eiko Koike.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1916.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1916 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 22, 1901. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 1916
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 11th Saturday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 326 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,390 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,797 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,300
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 1947
- Age in dog years: 519 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 25, 1932 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 22, 1901 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1933 – Nexhmije Pagarusha, Kosovar singer and actress; May 9, 1955 – Anne Sofie von Otter, Swedish soprano and actress; May 15, 1952 – Phil Seymour, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,963