Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1930 was a Tuesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1930. It was the 10th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,437 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,146 days or 30.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,133 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 17, 1961.
If a dog named Scar - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scar will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Scar will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Joseph Brooks
- 1945Tricia O'Neil
- 1950Jerry Zucker
- 1954Sakis Boulas
- 1958Anissa Jones
- 1964Shane Richie
- 1970Andre Nickatina
- 1979Joel Madden
- 1982Lindsey McKeon
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1872Siegfried Flesch, Austrian fencer (d. 1939)
- 1876Carl Ruggles, American pianist and composer (d. 1971)
- 1956Curtis Brown, American colonel, pilot and astronaut
- 1959Fred M'membe, Zambian journalist
- 1965Allan Vainola, Estonian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vennaskond)
- 1966Ilias Zouros, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1967Brad Carson, American lawyer and politician, United States Under Secretary of the Army
- 1967Gary Wolfe, American wrestler and radio host
- 1974Bobby Abreu, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1985Kai Reus, Dutch cyclist
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Edward’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
- 2014Russia annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Getting 2014 Crimean crisis and 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Preston Sturges, Chris Marion, Michael Gray, Erland Josephson, Alan O'Day, Don Gibson, Nikki Griffin, Ellen Joyce Loo, Jackson Nicoll, Jean Leloup.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1930.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1930 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 16, 1948. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 1930
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 10th Tuesday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,437 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,146 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,133
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 1961
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1955 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 16, 1948 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1927 – Harvey Korman, American actor, singer, and director (d. 2008); November 25, 1929 – Judy Crichton, American director and producer (d. 2007); July 15, 1968 – Eddie Griffin, American comedian, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,929