Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1931 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,515 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,067 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Albert Salmi
- 1948George Kooymans
- 1950Bobby McFerrin
- 1955Jimmy Fortune
- 1955Nina Hagen
- 1961Elias Koteas
- 1979Keren Peles
- 1983Bianca Gonzalez
- 1983John Steven Sutherland
- 1983Marietta Chrousala
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1915Hans Peter Keller, German poet and author (d. 1988)
- 1916Harold Wilson, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1995)
- 1936Antonin Scalia, American lawyer and jurist
- 1947Alan Yentob, English television host
- 1949Griselda Pollock, South African-English historian and academic
- 1961Claudine Mercier, Canadian singer and actress
- 1965Allan Vainola, Estonian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vennaskond)
- 1982Lindsey McKeon, American actress
- 1985Hakuhō Shō, Mongolian sumo wrestler
- 1985Nikolai Topor-Stanley, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1845Flagstaff War: Unhappy with translational differences regarding the Treaty of Waitangi, chiefs Hone Heke, Kawiti and Māori tribe members chop down the British flagpole for a fourth time and drive settlers out of Kororareka, New Zealand.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1978Coastal Road massacre: At least 37 are killed and more than 70 are wounded when Fatah hijack an Israeli bus, prompting Israel’s Operation Litani.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 2014Russia annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Getting 2014 Crimean crisis and 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Kaufman, Kai Hansen, Burton C. Bell, Marcia Barrett, Camren Bicondova, Marinella, Samuel Z. Arkoff, Al Connelly, Stan Kirsch, Rye Rye.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 11, 1931.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1947 – Dolores "LaLa" Brooks, American-English singer-songwriter (The Crystals); March 4, 1953 – Rose Laurens, French singer-songwriter; April 7, 1987 – Jaimee Kaire-Gataulu, New Zealand actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901