Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1931 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,610 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,070 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Timothy Carey
- 1931Marisa Del Frate
- 1947Mark Stein
- 1962Jeffrey Nordling
- 1964Shane Richie
- 1965Allan Vainola
- 1968Takao Osawa
- 1974Jonny Fairplay
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1819Henry Tate, English businessman and philanthropist, founded Tate & Lyle (d. 1899)
- 1870Louis Bachelier, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1946)
- 1921Frank Harary, American mathematician and academic (d. 2005)
- 1931Janosch, Polish-German author and illustrator
- 1938Joseph Brooks, American director, producer, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2011)
- 1958Eddie Lawson, American motorcycle racer
- 1961Elias Koteas, Canadian actor
- 1972Paolo Ponzo, Italian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1983Adil Mezgour, Moroccan-Italian footballer
- 1989Shin Soohyun, South Korean singer and dancer (U-KISS)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1848Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine and Robert Baldwin become the first Prime Ministers of the Province of Canada to be democratically elected under a system of responsible government.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 2012A U.S. soldier kills 16 civilians in the Panjwayi District of Afghanistan near Kandahar.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dallon Weekes, Zeenat Aman, Michael Wong, Jeffrey Combs, Verónica Castro, Snakefinger, Really Doe, Immortal Technique, Carol Bruce, Najoua Belyzel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 11, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1947 – Bob Catley, English singer-songwriter (Magnum and Hard Rain); May 22, 1979 – Maggie Q, American actress and producer; November 23, 1924 – Paula Raymond, American model and actress (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947