Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 70th day of the year 1939. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,198 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,733 days or 26.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 988 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 17, 1970.
If a dog named Tegene - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tegene will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tegene will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Dorothy Gish
- 1929Timothy Carey
- 1938Joseph Brooks
- 1942Peter Eyre
- 1958Tetsurō Oda
- 1964Shane Richie
- 1968Takao Osawa
- 1974Jonny Fairplay
- 1983John Steven Sutherland
- 1983Marietta Chrousala
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1745Bodawpaya, Burmese king (d. 1819)
- 1872Siegfried Flesch, Austrian fencer (d. 1939)
- 1890Vannevar Bush, American engineer and academic (d. 1974)
- 1937Carlos Larrañaga, Spanish actor (d. 2012)
- 1957Cheryl Lynn, American singer-songwriter
- 1957The Lady Chablis, American drag queen performer
- 1961Jake Arnott, English author
- 1973Sylvia Day, American author and blogger
- 1985Paul Bissonnette, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1991Jack Rodwell, English footballer
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1917World War I: Mesopotamian campaign: Baghdad falls to Anglo-Indian forces commanded by General Stanley Maude.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2012A U.S. soldier kills 16 civilians in the Panjwayi District of Afghanistan near Kandahar.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Collingwood, Yuria Haga, John de Lancie, Marny Kennedy, Amanda Detmer, John Butler, Jane Krakowski, Nicholas Colasanto, Max Baer, Jr., Judd Nelson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1939.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1939 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 13, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 12, 1949. Your incompatibility score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 1939
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 22 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,198 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,733 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 988
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 1970
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 13, 1911 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 12, 1949 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1956 – Richard Curtis, English actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 19, 1982 – Rebecca Hall, English-American actress; May 28, 1925 – Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau, German opera singer and conductor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,627