Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1940 was a Monday and it was the 71st day of the year 1940. It was the 11th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,111 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,704 days or 26.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 986 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 1971.
If a dog named Oneil - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oneil will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oneil will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873David Horsley
- 1907Jessie Matthews
- 1952Susan Richardson
- 1970Andre Nickatina
- 1974Jonny Fairplay
- 1984Marc-André Grondin
- 1989Anton Yelchin
- 1989Daniella Kertesz
- 1990Janna Dominguez
- 1990Reiley McClendon
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1738Benjamin Tupper, American general (d. 1792)
- 1893Wanda Gág, American author and illustrator (d. 1946)
- 1926İlhan Mimaroğlu, Turkish-American pianist and composer (d. 2012)
- 1934Ingrid Lotz, German discus thrower
- 1953Jimmy Iovine, American record producer and businessman, co-founded Interscope Records and Beats Electronics
- 1968Lisa Loeb, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and actress (Liz and Lisa)
- 1976Thomas Gravesen, Danish footballer
- 1981Luke Johnson, English drummer and songwriter (Lostprophets, Beat Union, and Amen)
- 1983Marietta Chrousala, Greek model and television host
- 1986Dario Cologna, Swiss skier
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Christina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1848Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine and Robert Baldwin become the first Prime Ministers of the Province of Canada to be democratically elected under a system of responsible government.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2007Georgia claims Russian helicopters attacked the Kodori Valley in Abkhazia, an accusation that Russia categorically denies later.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Rees, Koray Candemir, Fred Stone, Betty Amann, Mike Evans, Grace Zabriskie, Katie McGrath, Hiromi Yanagihara, Snowy White, Hot Lips Page.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1940.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1940 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 24, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 24, 1946. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 1940
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 11th Monday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 109 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,111 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,704 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 986
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 1971
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 24, 1930 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 24, 1946 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1960 – Carol Welsman, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist; November 8, 1982 – Sam Sparro, Australian singer-songwriter and producer; March 10, 1955 – Gary Louris, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jayhawks and Golden Smog).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,878