Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1940 was a Monday and it was the 71st day of the year 1940. It was the 11th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,344 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,781 days or 26.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 994 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 1971.
If a dog named Yogie - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yogie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yogie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Joel Steiger
- 1947Mark Stein
- 1953Jimmy Iovine
- 1958Anissa Jones
- 1961Elias Koteas
- 1963Raoul Heertje
- 1970Jane Slavin
- 1971Gülse Birsel
- 1978Andrés Velencoso
- 1982Thora Birch
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1873David Horsley, English-American director and producer, co-founded Universal Studios (d. 1933)
- 1929Timothy Carey, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1936Antonin Scalia, American lawyer and jurist
- 1952Susan Richardson, American actress
- 1955Nina Hagen, German singer and actress
- 1960Junichi Sato, Japanese animator and director
- 1965Allan Vainola, Estonian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vennaskond)
- 1979Benji Madden, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and actor (Good Charlotte, Dead Executives and Taintstick)
- 1979Elton Brand, American basketball player
- 1979Keren Peles, Israeli singer
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Liam’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1784The signing of the Treaty of Mangalore brings the Second Anglo-Mysore War to an end.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1845Flagstaff War: Unhappy with translational differences regarding the Treaty of Waitangi, chiefs Hone Heke, Kawiti and Māori tribe members chop down the British flagpole for a fourth time and drive settlers out of Kororareka, New Zealand.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1917World War I: Mesopotamian campaign: Baghdad falls to Anglo-Indian forces commanded by General Stanley Maude.
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Janice Dickinson, Daniel McVicar, Denise Richards, Christopher Lee, Richard Haydn, Saskia Garel, Adrian Holmes, Sonny Strait, Sab Shimono, Karol Castillo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1940.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1940 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 24, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 24, 1946. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 1940
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 11th Monday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 241 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,344 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,781 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 994
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 1971
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 24, 1930 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 24, 1946 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1938 – Christopher Lloyd, American actor and singer; November 1, 1907 – Maxie Rosenbloom, American boxer and actor (d. 1976); August 31, 1986 – Ryan Kelley, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,994