Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 70th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,314 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 688 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873David Horsley
- 1907Jessie Matthews
- 1932Martin Richards
- 1940Alberto Cortez
- 1956Rob Paulsen
- 1962Jeffrey Nordling
- 1974Jonny Fairplay
- 1975Eric the Midget
- 1993Demi Harman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1884Lewi Pethrus, Swedish minister and hymn-writer (d. 1974)
- 1921Frank Harary, American mathematician and academic (d. 2005)
- 1923Paul Muller, Swiss actor
- 1926Thomas Starzl, American surgeon and academic
- 1931Rupert Murdoch, Australian-American businessman, founded News Corporation
- 1956Willie Banks, American triple jumper
- 1961Jake Arnott, English author
- 1964Shane Richie, English actor and singer
- 1985Nikolai Topor-Stanley, Australian footballer
- 1991Nao Tōyama, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1641Guaraní forces living in the Jesuit reductions defeat bandeirantes loyal to the Portuguese Empire at the Battle of Mbororé in present-day Panambí, Argentina.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1916USS Nevada (BB-36) is commissioned as the first US Navy “super-dreadnought”.
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2007Georgia claims Russian helicopters attacked the Kodori Valley in Abkhazia, an accusation that Russia categorically denies later.
- 2012A U.S. soldier kills 16 civilians in the Panjwayi District of Afghanistan near Kandahar.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Freida Pinto, Barbara Billingsley, Alice Prin, Anne Winters, Kat Graham, Julie Christie, Phil Lewis, George Murphy, Charles Reisner, Dale Houston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 11, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 17, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1977 – Huang Xiaoming, Chinese actor and singer; October 29, 1930 – Omara Portuondo, Cuban singer and dancer (Cuarteto d'Aida and Buena Vista Social Club); November 8, 1981 – Azura Skye, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,139