Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 70th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,612 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,871 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 698 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 17, 1993.
If a dog named Almo - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 244 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Almo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Almo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Marisa Del Frate
- 1950Bobby McFerrin
- 1955Jimmy Fortune
- 1958Tetsurō Oda
- 1962Peeter Sauter
- 1965Wallace Langham
- 1975Eric the Midget
- 1982Thora Birch
- 1983Bianca Gonzalez
- 1986Mariko Shinoda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1811Urbain Le Verrier, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1877)
- 1872Kathleen Clarice Groom, Australian-English author and screenwriter (d. 1954)
- 1903Lawrence Welk, American accordion player and bandleader (d. 1992)
- 1923Louise Brough, American tennis player (d. 2014)
- 1945Dock Ellis, American baseball player and coach (d. 2008)
- 1960Christophe Gans, French director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963David LaChapelle, American photographer and director
- 1969Terrence Howard, American actor, singer and producer
- 1985Ajantha Mendis, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1990Ayumi Morita, Japanese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1387Battle of Castagnaro: English condottiero Sir John Hawkwood leads Padova to victory in a factional clash with Verona.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Herman Koch, Dakota Johnson, Yūko Takeuchi, Brian Holland, Florinda Bolkan, Johan Santos, Tsui Hark, Butch Vig, John Logan, Friderika Bayer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 11, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 17, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1966 – Mando, Greek singer-songwriter; July 25, 1989 – Noel Callahan, Canadian actor; August 5, 1981 – Cory Williams, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,298