Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 70th day of the year 1967. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,342 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,447 days or 17.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 655 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 17, 1998.
If a dog named Trunks - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trunks will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Trunks will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Gertrud Wolle
- 1948George Kooymans
- 1961Elias Koteas
- 1963Alex Kingston
- 1969Pete Droge
- 1970Andre Nickatina
- 1984Marc-André Grondin
- 1984Rob Brown
- 1990Janna Dominguez
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1925Rodney Wilkes, Trinidadian weightlifter (d. 2014)
- 1945Harvey Mandel, American guitarist (Pure Food and Drug Act and Canned Heat)
- 1953Jimmy Iovine, American record producer and businessman, co-founded Interscope Records and Beats Electronics
- 1956Helen Rollason, English journalist and sportscaster (d. 1999)
- 1967Gary Wolfe, American wrestler and radio host
- 1967Renzo Gracie, Brazilian-American mixed martial artist and trainer
- 1978Paulo Musse, Brazilian footballer
- 1979Joel Madden, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Good Charlotte and Dead Executives)
- 1984Tom James, Welsh rower
- 1991Nao Tōyama, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Shaun’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 2006Michelle Bachelet is inaugurated as first female president of Chile.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Garret Dillahunt, Jessica Tovey, Naima Adedapo, Aaron Kelly, Haruma Miura, Marco Hietala, Kaleth Morales, Takuya Ishida, Camryn Manheim, Alan Autry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1967.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1967 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 15, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +212. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 15, 1972. Your score is -205. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Is Here and Now You’re Gone by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 11th March 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 1967
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,342 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,447 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 655
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 15, 1982 (+212)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 15, 1972 (-205)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Love Is Here and Now You’re Gone by The Supremes (March 11, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1941 – Alastair McDonald, Scottish musician and singer-songwriter; March 3, 1966 – Fernando Colunga, Mexican actor; April 15, 1943 – Mighty Sam McClain, American singer-songwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025