Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,499 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 457 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Cocoachanel - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cocoachanel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cocoachanel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jessie Matthews
- 1930Claude Jutra
- 1940Alberto Cortez
- 1960Christophe Gans
- 1964Emma Chambers
- 1983Marietta Chrousala
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya
- 1984Rob Brown
- 1992Sacha Parkinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1921Frank Harary, American mathematician and academic (d. 2005)
- 1929Timothy Carey, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1930Claude Jutra, Canadian actor, director and screenwriter (d. 1986)
- 1951Andres Metspalu, Estonian geneticist and academic
- 1958Tetsurō Oda, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer
- 1965Andy Sturmer, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Beatnik Beatch and Jellyfish)
- 1978Andrés Velencoso, Spanish model and actor
- 1978Scott Calderwood, English-Scottish footballer and manager
- 1987Tanel Kangert, Estonian cyclist
- 1992Sacha Parkinson, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1641Guaraní forces living in the Jesuit reductions defeat bandeirantes loyal to the Portuguese Empire at the Battle of Mbororé in present-day Panambí, Argentina.
- 1784The signing of the Treaty of Mangalore brings the Second Anglo-Mysore War to an end.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 1978Coastal Road massacre: At least 37 are killed and more than 70 are wounded when Fatah hijack an Israeli bus, prompting Israel’s Operation Litani.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Pierce, Robert Clark, Parker Fennelly, Marc Bolan, Kelly Chen, Jana Pallaske, Danielle Darrieux, Christian Nyby, JD McPherson, Nadine Beiler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 11, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1958 – Tony Cox, American actor and stuntman; April 7, 1983 – Kyle Labine, Canadian actor; December 12, 1952 – Sarah Douglas, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206