Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,224 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Mark Metcalf
- 1952Susan Richardson
- 1955Nina Hagen
- 1961Claudine Mercier
- 1962Jeffrey Nordling
- 1963Alex Kingston
- 1968Lisa Loeb
- 1979Benji Madden
- 1979Joel Madden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1818Marius Petipa, French-Russian dancer and choreographer (d. 1910)
- 1878Umegatani Tōtarō II, Japanese sumo wrestler (d. 1927)
- 1899James H. Douglas, Jr. American colonel, lawyer, and politician, 9th United States Deputy Secretary of Defense (d. 1988)
- 1929Timothy Carey, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1946Mark Metcalf, American actor and producer
- 1947Mark Stein, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Vanilla Fudge)
- 1956Rob Paulsen, American voice actor and singer
- 1959Dejan Stojanović, Serbian-American journalist and poet
- 1976Thomas Gravesen, Danish footballer
- 1987Tanel Kangert, Estonian cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danielle Hope, Sean Mackin, Thomas Rothman, Richard Dreyfuss, Kevin Clash, Müzeyyen Senar, Irene Rich, Vladimir Kulich, Gordon Wharmby, Dave "Snaker" Ray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 11, 1981.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1960 – Amy Steel, American actress; April 16, 1984 – Natalie Blair, Australian actress; September 17, 1923 – Hank Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Drifting Cowboys) (d. 1953).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944