Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,253 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 449 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Marisa Del Frate
- 1953Jimmy Iovine
- 1956Rob Paulsen
- 1960Robert Glenister
- 1962Mary Gauthier
- 1963Raoul Heertje
- 1968Lisa Loeb
- 1975Eric the Midget
- 1984Rob Brown
- 1991Nao Tōyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1884Ömer Seyfettin, Turkish soldier, author, and educator (d. 1920)
- 1919Juan H. Cintrón García, Puerto Rican businessman and politician, 126th Mayor of Ponce (d. 2012)
- 1928Albert Salmi, American actor (d. 1990)
- 1936Antonin Scalia, American lawyer and jurist
- 1945Dock Ellis, American baseball player and coach (d. 2008)
- 1958Eddie Lawson, American motorcycle racer
- 1970Jane Slavin, British actress and author
- 1979Joel Madden, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Good Charlotte and Dead Executives)
- 1991Kamohelo Mokotjo, South African footballer
- 1993Daisuke Ssegwanyi, Ugandan swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1641Guaraní forces living in the Jesuit reductions defeat bandeirantes loyal to the Portuguese Empire at the Battle of Mbororé in present-day Panambí, Argentina.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2006Michelle Bachelet is inaugurated as first female president of Chile.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noni Răzvan Ene, Moon Bloodgood, Nicole Sullivan, Jon Favreau, Martin Goeres, Tantoo Cardinal, Mark Linn-Baker, Corky Siegel, Doug Stanhope, Anita Bryant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 11, 1981.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1923 – Assi Rahbani, Lebanese composer and producer (d. 1986); June 5, 1981 – Sébastien Lefebvre, Canadian singer and guitarist (Simple Plan); December 28, 1978 – Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, English model, actress, and fashion designer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917