Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 71st day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,245 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 415 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873David Horsley
- 1929Timothy Carey
- 1935Sandra Milo
- 1944Don Maclean
- 1958Anissa Jones
- 1960Christophe Gans
- 1962Peeter Sauter
- 1964Emma Chambers
- 1973Vincent Pereira
- 1984Rob Brown
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1863Andrew Stoddart, English cricketer and rugby player (d. 1915)
- 1932Leroy Jenkins, American violinist and composer (Revolutionary Ensemble) (d. 2007)
- 1945Harvey Mandel, American guitarist (Pure Food and Drug Act and Canned Heat)
- 1947Tristan Murail, French composer and educator
- 1962Mary Gauthier, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1976Thomas Gravesen, Danish footballer
- 1980Paul Scharner, Austrian footballer
- 1989Shin Soohyun, South Korean singer and dancer (U-KISS)
- 1990Janna Dominguez, Filipino actress
- 1993Daisuke Ssegwanyi, Ugandan swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1387Battle of Castagnaro: English condottiero Sir John Hawkwood leads Padova to victory in a factional clash with Verona.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1945World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy attempts a large-scale kamikaze attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet anchored at Ulithi atoll in Operation Tan No. 2.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mort Weisinger, Jimmy Burns, Adriano Cintra, Chris Robinson, Helena Bergström, Cornell Borchers, Bata Živojinović, Allen Toussaint, Wayne Static, Bobby Lee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 11, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Van Halen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 17, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1975 – Joshua Leonard, American actor, director, and screenwriter; June 1, 1987 – Johan Santos, Filipino actor; May 28, 1965 – Chris Ballew, American singer-songwriter and bass player (The Presidents of the United States of America and Caspar Babypants).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984