Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 71st day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,312 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Maximillio - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 193 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maximillio will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Maximillio will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Don Maclean
- 1955Jimmy Fortune
- 1957Cheryl Lynn
- 1962Jeffrey Nordling
- 1975Eric the Midget
- 1990Janna Dominguez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1898Dorothy Gish, American-Italian actress (d. 1968)
- 1926İlhan Mimaroğlu, Turkish-American pianist and composer (d. 2012)
- 1947Tristan Murail, French composer and educator
- 1952Susan Richardson, American actress
- 1955Yehuda Weisenstein, Israeli fencer
- 1958Tetsurō Oda, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer
- 1974Jonny Fairplay, American actor
- 1978Christopher Rice, American author
- 1985Stelios Malezas, Greek footballer
- 1989Shin Soohyun, South Korean singer and dancer (U-KISS)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1387Battle of Castagnaro: English condottiero Sir John Hawkwood leads Padova to victory in a factional clash with Verona.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1848Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine and Robert Baldwin become the first Prime Ministers of the Province of Canada to be democratically elected under a system of responsible government.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
- 2007Georgia claims Russian helicopters attacked the Kodori Valley in Abkhazia, an accusation that Russia categorically denies later.
- 2012A U.S. soldier kills 16 civilians in the Panjwayi District of Afghanistan near Kandahar.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Min Hyo-rin, Ailyn, Kanna Mori, Judith Durham, Karloff Lagarde, Ryan Cabrera, André Claveau, John Getz, Jack Johnson, Anette Olzon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 11, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Van Halen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 17, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1951 – Kathryn Bigelow, American director, producer, and screenwriter; September 12, 1986 – Alfie Allen, English actor; April 2, 1928 – Serge Gainsbourg, French singer-songwriter, actor, and director (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,277