Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 70th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,938 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 337 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Marisa Del Frate
- 1935Sandra Milo
- 1938Joseph Brooks
- 1947Mark Stein
- 1964Emma Chambers
- 1970Andre Nickatina
- 1971Gülse Birsel
- 1981Paul Wall
- 1983Marietta Chrousala
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1818Marius Petipa, French-Russian dancer and choreographer (d. 1910)
- 1899James H. Douglas, Jr. American colonel, lawyer, and politician, 9th United States Deputy Secretary of Defense (d. 1988)
- 1921Astor Piazzolla, Argentinian bandoneón player and composer (d. 1992)
- 1938D. V. J. Harischandra, Sri Lankan psychiatrist and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1955Nina Hagen, German singer and actress
- 1958James Pinkerton, American journalist and author
- 1967John Barrowman, Scottish-American actor, singer, and dancer
- 1971Gülse Birsel, Turkish actress and screenwriter
- 1979Joel Madden, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Good Charlotte and Dead Executives)
- 1981Paul Wall, American rapper (Expensive Taste and The Color Changin' Click)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1916USS Nevada (BB-36) is commissioned as the first US Navy “super-dreadnought”.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gina Glocksen, Bea Nicolas, Karin Molander, Adam Gontier, Shian-Li Tsang, Lyndsy Fonseca, Rangel Valchanov, Sally Gray, Sonny Sandoval, Matthew McGrory.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 11, 1990.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escapade by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 17, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 23, 1943 – Harry Shearer, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; August 15, 1970 – Maddie Corman, American actress; May 7, 1919 – La Esterella, Belgian singer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988