Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 71st day of the year 2000. It was the 11th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,192 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,731 days or 7.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 278 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 18, 2031.
If a dog named Brian - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brian will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brian will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Shemp Howard
- 1923Paul Muller
- 1927Joachim Fuchsberger
- 1948George Kooymans
- 1958Tetsurō Oda
- 1975Eric the Midget
- 1981Paul Wall
- 1983John Steven Sutherland
- 1990Janna Dominguez
- 1993Demi Harman
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1890Vannevar Bush, American engineer and academic (d. 1974)
- 1927Joachim Fuchsberger, German actor and television host (d. 2014)
- 1939Lorraine Hunt, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Lieutenant Governor of Nevada
- 1953Bernie LaBarge, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1955Yehuda Weisenstein, Israeli fencer
- 1964Shane Richie, English actor and singer
- 1968Lisa Loeb, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and actress (Liz and Lisa)
- 1981Russell Lissack, English guitarist (Bloc Party, Pin Me Down, and Ash)
- 1985Luis Hernández, Mexican figure skater
- 1993Anthony Davis, American basketball player
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jillian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1845Flagstaff War: Unhappy with translational differences regarding the Treaty of Waitangi, chiefs Hone Heke, Kawiti and Māori tribe members chop down the British flagpole for a fourth time and drive settlers out of Kororareka, New Zealand.
- 1848Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine and Robert Baldwin become the first Prime Ministers of the Province of Canada to be democratically elected under a system of responsible government.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1945World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy attempts a large-scale kamikaze attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet anchored at Ulithi atoll in Operation Tan No. 2.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2012A U.S. soldier kills 16 civilians in the Panjwayi District of Afghanistan near Kandahar.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Viktoria Petryk, Sayaka Yamaguchi, Persis Khambatta, Ryoma Takeuchi, Viola Allen, Ty Tabor, Paulina Porizkova, Lou Briel, Brian Forster, Ruta Gedmintas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 2000.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 2000 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amazed by Lonestar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 11th March 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 2000
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 11th Saturday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 208 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,192 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,731 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 278
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 2031
- Age in dog years: 119 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Amazed by Lonestar (March 11, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1985 – L.A. Lopez, Filipino actor and singer; October 26, 1951 – Bootsy Collins, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Parliament-Funkadelic and Praxis); July 19, 1981 – Malvika Subba, Nepalese model and actress, Miss Nepal 2002.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,008