Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 70th day of the year 2002. It was the 10th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,084 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,361 days or 6.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 240 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 17, 2033.
If a dog named Ferrari - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ferrari will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ferrari will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922José Luis López Vázquez
- 1935Sandra Milo
- 1937Carlos Larrañaga
- 1948George Kooymans
- 1953Jimmy Iovine
- 1956Rob Paulsen
- 1958Tetsurō Oda
- 1965Allan Vainola
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya
- 1992KZ Tandingan
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1863Andrew Stoddart, English cricketer and rugby player (d. 1915)
- 1872Siegfried Flesch, Austrian fencer (d. 1939)
- 1919Juan H. Cintrón García, Puerto Rican businessman and politician, 126th Mayor of Ponce (d. 2012)
- 1920Nicolaas Bloembergen, Dutch-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1950Bobby McFerrin, American singer-songwriter, producer, and conductor
- 1954Sakis Boulas, Greek singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2014)
- 1961Jake Arnott, English author
- 1967Brad Carson, American lawyer and politician, United States Under Secretary of the Army
- 1967Gary Wolfe, American wrestler and radio host
- 1979Benji Madden, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and actor (Good Charlotte, Dead Executives and Taintstick)
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Clyde’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dominique Pinon, Lethal Bizzle, Paul Lukas, Paul Brady, Hebe Tien, Toni Tennille, Andy Grammer, John J. York, Tim Holt, John Quayle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 2002 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 11th March 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 2002
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 10th Monday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 221 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,084 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,361 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 240
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 2033
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule (March 16, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1989 – David Henrie, American actor, director, and screenwriter; October 18, 1947 – Laura Nyro, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1997); August 9, 1947 – Barbara Mason, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,991