Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 2006 was a Saturday and it was the 70th day of the year 2006. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,001 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,000 days or 5.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 17, 2037.
If a dog named Fatboy - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fatboy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fatboy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Joachim Fuchsberger
- 1937Carlos Larrañaga
- 1945Tricia O'Neil
- 1948George Kooymans
- 1957Cheryl Lynn
- 1958Anissa Jones
- 1958Tetsurō Oda
- 1961Claudine Mercier
- 1969Pete Droge
- 1983Bianca Gonzalez
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1811Urbain Le Verrier, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1877)
- 1907Jessie Matthews, English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1981)
- 1934Paul Trevillion, English illustrator
- 1939Gerard Sithunywa Ndlovu, South African bishop (d. 2013)
- 1956Rob Paulsen, American voice actor and singer
- 1956Willie Banks, American triple jumper
- 1967Gary Wolfe, American wrestler and radio host
- 1979Elton Brand, American basketball player
- 1981David Anders, American actor
- 1983Marietta Chrousala, Greek model and television host
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leland’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1845Flagstaff War: Unhappy with translational differences regarding the Treaty of Waitangi, chiefs Hone Heke, Kawiti and Māori tribe members chop down the British flagpole for a fourth time and drive settlers out of Kororareka, New Zealand.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1978Coastal Road massacre: At least 37 are killed and more than 70 are wounded when Fatah hijack an Israeli bus, prompting Israel’s Operation Litani.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 2007Georgia claims Russian helicopters attacked the Kodori Valley in Abkhazia, an accusation that Russia categorically denies later.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
- 2012A U.S. soldier kills 16 civilians in the Panjwayi District of Afghanistan near Kandahar.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex Désert, Hatsune Matsushima, Telangana Shakuntala, Peter Lawford, Lída Baarová, Sam Marchant, Austin Williams, Tanay Chheda, Chuck Huber, Sarah Kucserka.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 2006.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 2006 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 31, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +219. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re Beautiful by James Blunt as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 11th March 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 2006
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 208 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,001 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,000 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 204
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 2037
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 31, 1993 (+219)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-165)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: You’re Beautiful by James Blunt (March 11, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1947 – Micheline Lanctôt, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter; April 14, 1918 – Mary Healy, American actress and singer (d. 2015); May 23, 1981 – Gwenno Saunders, Welsh singer and dancer (The Pipettes).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,057