Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 2011 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 2011 was a Friday and it was the 70th day of the year 2011. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2011 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,754 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,251 days or 3.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 127 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 17, 2042.
If a dog named Muskett - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 71 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Muskett will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Muskett will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Gertrud Wolle
- 1923Paul Muller
- 1940Alberto Cortez
- 1945Tricia O'Neil
- 1950Jerry Zucker
- 1962Mary Gauthier
- 1962Peeter Sauter
- 1983Marietta Chrousala
- 1984Rob Brown
- 1993Demi Harman
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1745Bodawpaya, Burmese king (d. 1819)
- 1911Sir Fitzroy Maclean, 1st Baronet, Egyptian-Scottish general and politician (d. 1996)
- 1922Abdul Razak Hussein, Malaysian lawyer and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Malaysia (d. 1976)
- 1922José Luis López Vázquez, Spanish actor and director (d. 2009)
- 1932Martin Richards, American film producer (d. 2012)
- 1939Lorraine Hunt, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Lieutenant Governor of Nevada
- 1942Joel Steiger, American director, producer and screenwriter
- 1964Emma Chambers, English actress
- 1967Brad Carson, American lawyer and politician, United States Under Secretary of the Army
- 1985Paul Bissonnette, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gordon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1848Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine and Robert Baldwin become the first Prime Ministers of the Province of Canada to be democratically elected under a system of responsible government.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
- 2012A U.S. soldier kills 16 civilians in the Panjwayi District of Afghanistan near Kandahar.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 2011 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Darling, Maricar Reyes, Alicia Minshew, Mayumi Wakamura, Colin Meloy, Lucien Laviscount, Kang Min-hyuk, Dolcenera, Thora Hird, Stefan Dennis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 2011.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 2011 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,935,999,491. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Born This Way by Lady Gaga as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 2011). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,574,160 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2011. The estimated number of babies born on 11th March 2011 is 382,395. That’s equivalent to 266 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,837 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 20,365 times in the year 2011. Any chance you are Sophia or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 2011. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 2011
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 2011
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 264 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,754 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,251 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 127
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 2042
- Age in dog years: 71 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2011 world population: 6,935,999,491
- Number one song: Born This Way by Lady Gaga (March 12, 2011)
- Babies born in 2011: 139,574,160
- Babies born in 2011 every day: 382,395
- Babies born in 2011 every minute: 266
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,837 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 20,365 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1962 – Gina Gershon, American actress, singer, and producer; February 21, 1980 – Kayoko Shibata, Japanese actress, singer, and model; June 27, 1913 – Elton Britt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,980