Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1923 was a Monday and it was the 71st day of the year 1923. It was the 11th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,791 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,264 days or 33.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,246 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 1954.
If a dog named Lucha - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucha will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lucha will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gerald’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Gordon MacRae
- 1940M. A. Numminen
- 1946Frank Welker
- 1949Rob Cohen
- 1957Jerry Levine
- 1957Marlon Jackson
- 1960Kipp Lennon
- 1976Zhao Wei
- 1983Nam Doh-hyeong
- 1994Christina Grimmie
View the complete list of March 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1851Theodore Thurston Geer, American journalist and politician, 10th Governor of Oregon (d. 1924)
- 1880Nikolaos Georgantas, Greek discus thrower (d. 1958)
- 1925Leo Esaki, Japanese physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1933Barbara Feldon, American actress
- 1940Al Jarreau, American singer
- 1946Serge Turgeon, Canadian actor and union leader (d. 2004)
- 1960Maki Nomiya, Japanese singer (Pizzicato Five)
- 1970John Nemechek, American race car driver (d. 1997)
- 1979Pete Doherty, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Libertines and Babyshambles)
- 1984Jaimie Alexander, American actress
View the complete list of March 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550Several hundred Spanish and indigenous troops under the command of Pedro de Valdivia defeat an army of 60,000 Mapuche at the Battle of Penco during the Arauco War in present-day Chile.
- 1622Ignatius of Loyola and Francis Xavier, founders of the Jesuits, are canonized as saints by the Catholic Church.
- 1940Winter War: Finland signs the Moscow Peace Treaty with the Soviet Union, ceding almost all of Finnish Karelia. Finnish troops and the remaining population are immediately evacuated.
- 1942Pacific War: The Battle of Java ends with an Allied surrender to the Japanese Empire.
- 1947The Truman Doctrine is proclaimed to help stem the spread of Communism.
- 1971The March 12 Memorandum is sent to the Demirel government of Turkey and the government resigns.
- 1993North Korea nuclear weapons program: North Korea says that it plans to withdraw from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty and refuses to allow inspectors access to its nuclear sites.
- 2004The President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, is impeached by its National Assembly: The first such impeachment in the nation’s history.
- 2005Karolos Papoulias becomes President of Greece.
- 2011A reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant melts and explodes and releases radioactivity into the atmosphere a day after Japan’s earthquake.
View the complete list of March 12 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bret Harrison, Barry Primus, Genesis P-Orridge, Michael Oliver, Carmen Kass, Enya, Timur Bekmambetov, Aryana Engineer, Natasha Desborough, Brandy Norwood.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 12, 1923.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th March 1923 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1923. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 30, 1938. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 12, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 1923
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 11th Monday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 100 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,791 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,264 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,246
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 1954
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1923 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 30, 1938 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.III.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1976 – Kastro, American rapper (Outlawz); August 28, 1930 – Windsor Davies, English actor; March 17, 1960 – Vicki Lewis, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,841