Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1923 was a Monday and it was the 71st day of the year 1923. It was the 11th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,419 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,140 days or 33.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,233 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 1954.
If a dog named Footprint - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Footprint will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Footprint will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Hanne Hiob
- 1931Billie Thomas
- 1933Barbara Feldon
- 1946Liza Minnelli
- 1960Kipp Lennon
- 1968Aaron Eckhart
- 1975Kéllé Bryan
- 1981Chiwa Saitō
- 1987Hiroomi Tosaka
- 1995Kanon Fukuda
View the complete list of March 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1831Clement Studebaker, American businessman, co-founded Studebaker (d. 1901)
- 1863Vladimir Vernadsky, Russian mineralogist and chemist (d. 1945)
- 1877Wilhelm Frick, German lawyer and politician, German Federal Minister of the Interior (d. 1946)
- 1880Jaan Soots, Estonian general and politician, 7th Estonian Minister of War (d. 1942)
- 1921Gordon MacRae, American actor and singer (d. 1986)
- 1928Aldemaro Romero, Venezuelan pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 2007)
- 1931Billie Thomas, American actor (d. 1980)
- 1963Paul Way, English golfer
- 1965Liza Umarova, Kazakh singer and actress
- 1965Shawn Gilbert, American baseball player and coach
View the complete list of March 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Annie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550Several hundred Spanish and indigenous troops under the command of Pedro de Valdivia defeat an army of 60,000 Mapuche at the Battle of Penco during the Arauco War in present-day Chile.
- 1881Andrew Watson makes his Scotland debut as the world’s first black international football player and captain.
- 1922Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan form The Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic
- 1933Great Depression: Franklin D. Roosevelt addresses the nation for the first time as President of the United States. This is also the first of his “fireside chats”.
- 1934Konstantin Päts and General Johan Laidoner stage a coup in Estonia, and ban all political parties.
- 1938Anschluss: German troops occupy and absorb Austria.
- 1942Pacific War: The Battle of Java ends with an Allied surrender to the Japanese Empire.
- 1967Suharto takes over from Sukarno to become Acting President of Indonesia.
- 2003Zoran Đinđić, Prime Minister of Serbia, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 2011A reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant melts and explodes and releases radioactivity into the atmosphere a day after Japan’s earthquake.
View the complete list of March 12 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mia Sara, Mariana Levy, Ben Haenow, John Foxx, Samantha Ronson, Joana Benedek, Leo Ieiri, Samuel Page, Daniel Booko, Jo Ann Pflug.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 12, 1923.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th March 1923 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1923. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 30, 1938. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 12, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 1923
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 11th Monday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 106 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,419 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,140 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,233
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 1954
- Age in dog years: 465 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1923 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 30, 1938 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.III.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1982 – Liam McIntyre, Australian actor; March 31, 1944 – Mick Ralphs, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mott the Hoople and Bad Company); March 6, 1976 – Ken Anderson, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,863