Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 71st day of the year 1955. It was the 11th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 5 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,102 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,034 days or 22.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 816 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 1986.
If a dog named Enrique - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Enrique will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Enrique will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Billie Thomas
- 1938Lew DeWitt
- 1946Frank Welker
- 1960Courtney B. Vance
- 1960Minoru Niihara
- 1965Liza Umarova
- 1966Akemi Okamura
- 1974Matt Barela
- 1984Jaimie Alexander
- 1986Danny Jones
View the complete list of March 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1637Anne Hyde, English wife of James II of England (d. 1671)
- 1931Robert B. Oakley, American soldier and diplomat, 19th United States Ambassador to Pakistan (d. 2014)
- 1945George Jackson, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1947Mitt Romney, American businessman and politician, 70th Governor of Massachusetts
- 1949Bill Payne, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Little Feat and Phil Lesh and Friends)
- 1949Rob Cohen, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1950Jon Provost, American actor
- 1962Aleksandr Potashov, Belarusian race walker
- 1980John-Paul Lavoisier, American actor
- 1988Tyler Ward, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of March 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MBPABNUWAEELP? Check your answers here: Word search MBPABNUWAEELP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 538Vitiges, king of the Ostrogoths ends his siege of Rome and retreats to Ravenna, leaving the city in the hands of the victorious Byzantine general, Belisarius.
- 1881Andrew Watson makes his Scotland debut as the world’s first black international football player and captain.
- 1912The Girl Guides (later renamed the Girl Scouts of the USA) are founded in the United States.
- 1928In California, the St. Francis Dam fails; the resulting floods kill over 600 people.
- 1940Winter War: Finland signs the Moscow Peace Treaty with the Soviet Union, ceding almost all of Finnish Karelia. Finnish troops and the remaining population are immediately evacuated.
- 1942Pacific War: The Battle of Java ends with an Allied surrender to the Japanese Empire.
- 1961First winter ascent of the North Face of the Eiger.
- 1968Mauritius achieves independence from the United Kingdom.
- 2003Zoran Đinđić, Prime Minister of Serbia, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 2014An explosion in the New York City neighborhood of East Harlem kills 8 and injures 70 others.
View the complete list of March 12 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Austin O'Brien, Lara Flynn Boyle, Ayane Sakura, Rooney Mara, Cilla Kung, Margaret Morris, Nikki DeLoach, Missy Elliott, Marilou Diaz-Abaya, Stephen Stohn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 12, 1955.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th March 1955 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 15, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 11, 1961. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 12th March 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 12, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 1955
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 11th Saturday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 5 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 24,102 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,034 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 816
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 1986
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 15, 1982 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 11, 1961 (-137)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.III.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1927 – Chumy Chúmez, Spanish actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2003); April 17, 1919 – Chavela Vargas, Costa Rican-Mexican singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2012); June 16, 1959 – John Franklin, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,951