Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 71st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,073 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,358 days or 20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 1989.
If a dog named Marietta - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marietta will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marietta will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Arthur Hewlett
- 1938Lew DeWitt
- 1946Serge Turgeon
- 1960Courtney B. Vance
- 1960Maki Nomiya
- 1965Coleen Nolan
- 1970Roy Khan
- 1976Zhao Wei
- 1979Pete Doherty
- 1995Kanon Fukuda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1912Irving Layton, Romanian-Canadian poet and academic (d. 2006)
- 1930Bronco Horvath, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1938Dimitri Terzakis, Greek-German composer and educator
- 1948Kent Conrad, American politician
- 1949Bill Payne, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Little Feat and Phil Lesh and Friends)
- 1950Wheeler Winston Dixon, American director, critic, and author
- 1965Ivari Padar, Estonian politician
- 1966Akemi Okamura, Japanese voice actress
- 1969Beyazıt Öztürk, Turkish comedian, actor, and talk show host
- 1989Tyler Clary, American swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign begins as a US Navy fleet of 13 Ironclads and 7 Gunboats and other support ships enter the Red River.
- 1913Canberra Day: The future capital of Australia is officially named Canberra. (Melbourne remains temporary capital until 1927 while the new capital is still under construction.)
- 1950The Llandow air disaster occurs near Sigingstone, Wales, in which 80 people die when their aircraft crashed, making it the world’s deadliest air disaster at the time.
- 1961First winter ascent of the North Face of the Eiger.
- 1971The March 12 Memorandum is sent to the Demirel government of Turkey and the government resigns.
- 1992Mauritius becomes a republic while remaining a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1993North Korea nuclear weapons program: North Korea says that it plans to withdraw from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty and refuses to allow inspectors access to its nuclear sites.
- 1993Several bombs explode in Bombay (Mumbai), India, killing about 300 and injuring hundreds more.
- 1999Former Warsaw Pact members the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland join NATO.
- 2004The President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, is impeached by its National Assembly: The first such impeachment in the nation’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Satomi Akesaka, Grand Puba, Kotoko, Julia Boutros, Noel Redding, Gale Gordon, Freddy Cannon, Prince Paul, Pops Staples, Diana Napier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 12, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1921 – Vera-Ellen, American actress and dancer (d. 1981); October 29, 1990 – Carlson Young, American actress; April 29, 1989 – Foxes, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,304