Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 71st day of the year 1961. It was the 11th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,673 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,224 days or 19.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 734 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 1992.
If a dog named Patata - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Patata will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Patata will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Gordon MacRae
- 1923Hanne Hiob
- 1950Jon Provost
- 1960Maki Nomiya
- 1960Minoru Niihara
- 1968Aaron Eckhart
- 1979Rhys Coiro
- 1980John-Paul Lavoisier
- 1984Shreya Ghoshal
- 1999Sakura Oda
View the complete list of March 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1928Edward Albee, American director and playwright
- 1931Herb Kelleher, American businessman, co-founded Southwest Airlines
- 1933Barbara Feldon, American actress
- 1974Matt Barela, American wrestler and actor
- 1981Peter Waterfield, English diver
- 1987Chris Stark, English radio host
- 1988Tyler Ward, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1994Tyler Patrick Jones, American actor and producer
- 1996Aristo Sham, Hong Kong pianist
- 2003Andrea Brillantes, Filipino actress
View the complete list of March 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marshall’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Ignatius of Loyola and Francis Xavier, founders of the Jesuits, are canonized as saints by the Catholic Church.
- 1920The Kapp Putsch begins when the Marinebrigade Ehrhardt is ordered to march on Berlin.
- 1928In California, the St. Francis Dam fails; the resulting floods kill over 600 people.
- 1930Mahatma Gandhi leads a 200-mile march, known as the Salt March, to the sea in defiance of British opposition, to protest the British monopoly on salt
- 1938Anschluss: German troops occupy and absorb Austria.
- 1971The March 12 Memorandum is sent to the Demirel government of Turkey and the government resigns.
- 1992Mauritius becomes a republic while remaining a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1993Janet Reno is sworn in as the United States’ first female attorney general.
- 2004The President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, is impeached by its National Assembly: The first such impeachment in the nation’s history.
- 2005Karolos Papoulias becomes President of Greece.
View the complete list of March 12 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Osamu Adachi, Cara Dillon, Reg Evans, Alfred Drake, Kristin Eubanks, Daisy Fuentes, Gordon Liu, Cara Pifko, Una O'Connor, John Randolph.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 12, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th March 1961 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 15, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 12, 1945. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pony Time by Chubby Checker as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 12th March 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 12, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 1961
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 11th Sunday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,673 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,224 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 734
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 1992
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 15, 1964 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 12, 1945 (-130)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Pony Time by Chubby Checker (March 13, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.III.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1973 – Kasia Kowalska, Polish singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; March 1, 1927 – Harry Belafonte, American singer-songwriter and actor; June 17, 1979 – Young Maylay, American rapper, producer, and voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029