Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 71st day of the year 1969. It was the 11th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,146 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,049 days or 16.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 614 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 2000.
If a dog named Pelito - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pelito will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pelito will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Gordon MacRae
- 1939Lyndsie Holland
- 1960Courtney B. Vance
- 1960Kipp Lennon
- 1965Coleen Nolan
- 1968Dylan Carlson
- 1984Shreya Ghoshal
- 1994Tyler Patrick Jones
- 2003Andrea Brillantes
View the complete list of March 12 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1710Thomas Arne, English composer (d. 1778)
- 1880Nikolaos Georgantas, Greek discus thrower (d. 1958)
- 1908David Marshall Singaporean lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Singapore (d. 1995)
- 1922Lane Kirkland, American sailor and union leader (d. 1999)
- 1925Georges Delerue, French composer (d. 1992)
- 1939Jude Milhon, American hacker and author (d. 2003)
- 1961Joseph Facal, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1971Isaiah Rider, American basketball player and rapper
- 1981Holly Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1996Aristo Sham, Hong Kong pianist
View the complete list of March 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 538Vitiges, king of the Ostrogoths ends his siege of Rome and retreats to Ravenna, leaving the city in the hands of the victorious Byzantine general, Belisarius.
- 1920The Kapp Putsch begins when the Marinebrigade Ehrhardt is ordered to march on Berlin.
- 1928In California, the St. Francis Dam fails; the resulting floods kill over 600 people.
- 1934Konstantin Päts and General Johan Laidoner stage a coup in Estonia, and ban all political parties.
- 1942Pacific War: The Battle of Java ends with an Allied surrender to the Japanese Empire.
- 1947The Truman Doctrine is proclaimed to help stem the spread of Communism.
- 1994The Church of England ordains its first female priests.
- 1999Former Warsaw Pact members the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland join NATO.
- 2003Zoran Đinđić, Prime Minister of Serbia, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 2009Financier Bernard Madoff pleads guilty in New York to scamming $18 billion, the largest in Wall Street history.
View the complete list of March 12 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry O'Connell, Madelyn Pugh, David DeLuise, Matt Evans, Meaghan Martin, Simon Webbe, Shunsuke Nishikawa, Thomas Hayward, Brooke Theiss, Anna Semenovich.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 12, 1969.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th March 1969 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 15, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dizzy by Tommy Roe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 15, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 12th March 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 12, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 1969
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 11th Wednesday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,146 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,049 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 614
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 2000
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 15, 1996 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1953 (-116)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Dizzy by Tommy Roe (March 15, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1918 – John Zacherle, American television host, voice actor, and singer; June 21, 1966 – Mancow Muller, American radio host and actor; September 12, 1950 – Cynthia Myers, American model and actress (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,901