Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 71st day of the year 1977. It was the 11th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,284 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,095 days or 13.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 517 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 2008.
If a dog named Couture - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Couture will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Couture will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Hanne Hiob
- 1940Al Jarreau
- 1945George Jackson
- 1961Titus Welliver
- 1966Akemi Okamura
- 1979Rhys Coiro
- 1981Sid Lucero
- 1984Shreya Ghoshal
- 1994Christina Grimmie
View the complete list of March 12 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1613André Le Nôtre, French gardener and architect (d. 1700)
- 1923Hjalmar Andersen, Norwegian speed skater and cyclist (d. 2013)
- 1949Rob Cohen, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Ian Holloway, English footballer and manager
- 1972James Maritato, American wrestler
- 1979Jamie Dwyer, Australian field hockey player and coach
- 1979Shaun Rogers, American football player
- 1981Holly Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1985Binnaz Uslu, Turkish runner
- 1988Konstantinos Mitroglou, Greek footballer
View the complete list of March 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Peninsular War: A day after a successful rearguard action, French Marshal Michel Ney once again successfully delayed the pursuing Anglo-Portuguese force at the Battle of Redinha.
- 1885Tonkin Campaign: France captures the citadel of Bắc Ninh.
- 1910Greek cruiser Georgios Averof is launched at Livorno.
- 1912The Girl Guides (later renamed the Girl Scouts of the USA) are founded in the United States.
- 1922Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan form The Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic
- 1933Great Depression: Franklin D. Roosevelt addresses the nation for the first time as President of the United States. This is also the first of his “fireside chats”.
- 1942Pacific War: The Battle of Java ends with an Allied surrender to the Japanese Empire.
- 1947The Truman Doctrine is proclaimed to help stem the spread of Communism.
- 1992Mauritius becomes a republic while remaining a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 2009Financier Bernard Madoff pleads guilty in New York to scamming $18 billion, the largest in Wall Street history.
View the complete list of March 12 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lyle Alzado, Ken Utsui, Jordan Pundik, Nancy Lenehan, Raymond Louis Kennedy, Sigrid Agren, Matthew Macfadyen, Leo Sayer, Soraia Chaves, Pierre Bachelet.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 12, 1977.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th March 1977 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 13, 1957. Your incompatibility score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Evergreen (Love Theme from ‘A Star Is Born’) by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 12th March 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 12, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 1977
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 11th Saturday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 56 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,284 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,095 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 517
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 2008
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1955 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 13, 1957 (-141)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: Evergreen (Love Theme from ‘A Star Is Born’) by Barbra Streisand (March 12, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1954 – Marsha Warfield, American actress and singer; October 2, 1952 – Robin Riker, American actress and author; October 14, 1932 – Enrico Di Giuseppe, American tenor and actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,917