Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1988 was a Saturday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,999 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Couscous - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Couscous will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Couscous will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945George Jackson
- 1948James Taylor
- 1949Charles Levin
- 1952Randy Stonehill
- 1956Lesley Manville
- 1957Jerry Levine
- 1969Beyazıt Öztürk
- 1983Nam Doh-hyeong
- 1984Jaimie Alexander
- 1995Kanon Fukuda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1821John Abbott, Canadian lawyer and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1893)
- 1863Vladimir Vernadsky, Russian mineralogist and chemist (d. 1945)
- 1890Vaslav Nijinsky, Russian dancer and choreographer (d. 1950)
- 1890William Dudley Pelley, American politician, founded the Silver Legion of America (d. 1965)
- 1917Googie Withers, Indian-Australian actress (d. 2011)
- 1942Shabnam Shakeel, Pakistani poet and author (d. 2013)
- 1963Paul Way, English golfer
- 1977Ramiro Corrales, American soccer player
- 1978Neal Obermeyer, American cartoonist
- 2003Andrea Brillantes, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 538Vitiges, king of the Ostrogoths ends his siege of Rome and retreats to Ravenna, leaving the city in the hands of the victorious Byzantine general, Belisarius.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign begins as a US Navy fleet of 13 Ironclads and 7 Gunboats and other support ships enter the Red River.
- 1868Basutoland, toaday called Lesotho is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1910Greek cruiser Georgios Averof is launched at Livorno.
- 1918Moscow becomes the capital of Russia again after Saint Petersburg held this status for 215 years.
- 1934Konstantin Päts and General Johan Laidoner stage a coup in Estonia, and ban all political parties.
- 1940Winter War: Finland signs the Moscow Peace Treaty with the Soviet Union, ceding almost all of Finnish Karelia. Finnish troops and the remaining population are immediately evacuated.
- 1971The March 12 Memorandum is sent to the Demirel government of Turkey and the government resigns.
- 1994The Church of England ordains its first female priests.
- 2003Zoran Đinđić, Prime Minister of Serbia, is assassinated in Belgrade.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Strathairn, Thomas Morrison, M. S. Viswanathan, DJ Webstar, Ab-Soul, Rob Caggiano, Clark Datchler, Maggie Bell, Ade Adepitan, Ryan Dunn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 12, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1975 – Dave Salmoni, Canadian zoologist, television host, and producer; May 27, 1975 – André 3000, American rapper, producer, and actor (OutKast); April 24, 1966 – Pierre Brassard, Canadian comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208