Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1988 was a Saturday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,116 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,705 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 376 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 19, 2019.
If a dog named Buttercrunch - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buttercrunch will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Buttercrunch will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Arthur Hewlett
- 1917Googie Withers
- 1946Serge Turgeon
- 1949Charles Levin
- 1957Marlon Jackson
- 1969Beyazıt Öztürk
- 1979Pete Doherty
- 1981Holly Williams
- 1984Jaimie Alexander
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1921Gianni Agnelli, Italian businessman (d. 2003)
- 1923Norbert Brainin, Austrian violinist (Amadeus Quartet) (d. 2005)
- 1923Wally Schirra, American captain, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2007)
- 1945Sammy Gravano, American mobster
- 1955Nicole Léger, Canadian politician
- 1965Ivari Padar, Estonian politician
- 1967Julio Dely Valdés, Panamanian footballer and manager
- 1978Claudio Sanchez, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Coheed and Cambria, Fire Deuce, and The Prize Fighter Inferno)
- 1986Danny Jones, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (McFly and McBusted)
- 1987Hiroomi Tosaka, Japanese singer and actor (Sandaime J Soul Brothers from Exile Tribe)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1885Tonkin Campaign: France captures the citadel of Bắc Ninh.
- 1894Coca-Cola is bottled and sold for the first time in Vicksburg, Mississippi, by local soda fountain operator Joseph Biedenharn.
- 1913Canberra Day: The future capital of Australia is officially named Canberra. (Melbourne remains temporary capital until 1927 while the new capital is still under construction.)
- 1920The Kapp Putsch begins when the Marinebrigade Ehrhardt is ordered to march on Berlin.
- 1922Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan form The Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic
- 1950The Llandow air disaster occurs near Sigingstone, Wales, in which 80 people die when their aircraft crashed, making it the world’s deadliest air disaster at the time.
- 1968Mauritius achieves independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1993The Blizzard of 1993: Snow begins to fall across the eastern portion of the US with tornadoes, thunder snow storms, high winds and record low temperatures. The storm lasts for 30 hours.
- 2004The President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, is impeached by its National Assembly: The first such impeachment in the nation’s history.
- 2014An explosion in the New York City neighborhood of East Harlem kills 8 and injures 70 others.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Pickford, Marika Kotopouli, Billy Joe Royal, Raphael Blau, Reginald Baker, Robb Flynn, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Richie Furay, Beppe Grillo, Jack P. Shepherd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 12, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1981 – Björn Dixgård, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mando Diao); May 12, 1945 – Ian McLagan, English-American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Small Faces, Faces, and The New Barbarians) (d. 2014); June 14, 1940 – Jack Bannon, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,377