Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 71st day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,484 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 355 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Snob - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snob will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Snob will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Googie Withers
- 1921Gordon MacRae
- 1933Barbara Feldon
- 1949Charles Levin
- 1949Rob Cohen
- 1952Randy Stonehill
- 1968Aaron Eckhart
- 1969Beyazıt Öztürk
- 1975Kéllé Bryan
- 1979Pete Doherty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1637Anne Hyde, English wife of James II of England (d. 1671)
- 1710Thomas Arne, English composer (d. 1778)
- 1781Frederica of Baden (d. 1826)
- 1824Gustav Kirchhoff, Russian-German physicist and academic (d. 1887)
- 1864Alice Tegnér, Swedish organist and composer (d. 1943)
- 1938Lew DeWitt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Statler Brothers) (d. 1990)
- 1950Wheeler Winston Dixon, American director, critic, and author
- 1963Paul Way, English golfer
- 1980Jens Mouris, Dutch cyclist
- 1989Mark Sirõk, Estonian activist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1868Basutoland, toaday called Lesotho is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1913Canberra Day: The future capital of Australia is officially named Canberra. (Melbourne remains temporary capital until 1927 while the new capital is still under construction.)
- 1921İstiklâl Marşı is adopted in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey.
- 1938Anschluss: German troops occupy and absorb Austria.
- 1940Winter War: Finland signs the Moscow Peace Treaty with the Soviet Union, ceding almost all of Finnish Karelia. Finnish troops and the remaining population are immediately evacuated.
- 1950The Llandow air disaster occurs near Sigingstone, Wales, in which 80 people die when their aircraft crashed, making it the world’s deadliest air disaster at the time.
- 1971The March 12 Memorandum is sent to the Demirel government of Turkey and the government resigns.
- 1999Former Warsaw Pact members the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland join NATO.
- 2011A reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant melts and explodes and releases radioactivity into the atmosphere a day after Japan’s earthquake.
- 2014An explosion in the New York City neighborhood of East Harlem kills 8 and injures 70 others.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Puerta, Bijon Bhattacharya, Alan Clayson, Eddie Velez, Des Coleman, Masashi Tashiro, Austin Mahone, Britney Spears, Kanna Hashimoto, Sascha Zacharias.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 12, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lost in Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1931 – Jaye P. Morgan, American singer and actress; December 11, 1969 – Max Martini, American actor, director, and screenwriter; December 27, 1911 – Anna Russell, English-Canadian singer and actress (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,278