Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 71st day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,575 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 358 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Krowa - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 167 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Krowa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Krowa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Gordon MacRae
- 1933Barbara Feldon
- 1946Liza Minnelli
- 1950Jon Provost
- 1966Akemi Okamura
- 1968Aaron Eckhart
- 1968Dylan Carlson
- 1972Hector Luis Bustamante
- 1974Matt Barela
- 1983Nam Doh-hyeong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1270Charles, Count of Valois (d. 1325)
- 1835Simon Newcomb, Canadian-American astronomer and mathematician (d. 1909)
- 1878Gemma Galgani, Italian mystic and saint (d. 1903)
- 1890William Dudley Pelley, American politician, founded the Silver Legion of America (d. 1965)
- 1907Dorrit Hoffleit, American astronomer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1923Mae Young, American wrestler (d. 2014)
- 1949Moctesuma Esparza, American actor and producer
- 1950Willie Duggan, Irish rugby player
- 1987Chris Stark, English radio host
- 1987Jessica Hardy, American swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1689The Williamite War in Ireland begins.
- 1868Basutoland, toaday called Lesotho is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1894Coca-Cola is bottled and sold for the first time in Vicksburg, Mississippi, by local soda fountain operator Joseph Biedenharn.
- 1910Greek cruiser Georgios Averof is launched at Livorno.
- 1913Canberra Day: The future capital of Australia is officially named Canberra. (Melbourne remains temporary capital until 1927 while the new capital is still under construction.)
- 1918Moscow becomes the capital of Russia again after Saint Petersburg held this status for 215 years.
- 1933Great Depression: Franklin D. Roosevelt addresses the nation for the first time as President of the United States. This is also the first of his “fireside chats”.
- 1968Mauritius achieves independence from the United Kingdom.
- 2003Zoran Đinđić, Prime Minister of Serbia, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 2004The President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, is impeached by its National Assembly: The first such impeachment in the nation’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Armie Hammer, Mark McGrath, Lee Loughnane, William Lundigan, Daryl F. Mallett, Heejun Han, Lea DeLaria, Françoise Rosay, Callie Khouri, Joyce Cheng.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 12, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lost in Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 5, 1977 – Liza Weil, American actress; October 21, 1976 – Jeremy Miller, American actor and singer; April 3, 1907 – Iron Eyes Cody, American actor and stuntman (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172