Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 71st day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,631 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 360 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Birdi - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Birdi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Birdi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Al Jarreau
- 1946Frank Welker
- 1949Moctesuma Esparza
- 1949Rob Cohen
- 1971Isaiah Rider
- 1981Holly Williams
- 1984Shreya Ghoshal
- 1986Chihiro Otsuka
- 1986Danny Jones
- 1994Tyler Patrick Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1806Jane Pierce, American wife of Franklin Pierce, 15th First Lady of the United States (d. 1863)
- 1835Simon Newcomb, Canadian-American astronomer and mathematician (d. 1909)
- 1910Masayoshi Ōhira, Japanese politician, 68th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1980)
- 1927Raúl Alfonsín, Argentinian lawyer and politician, 46th President of Argentina (d. 2009)
- 1948James Taylor, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Neal Obermeyer, American cartoonist
- 1982Zach Miner, American baseball player
- 1988Tyler Ward, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1992Cian Bolger, Irish footballer
- 1999Sakura Oda, Japanese singer (Morning Musume)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1881Andrew Watson makes his Scotland debut as the world’s first black international football player and captain.
- 1912The Girl Guides (later renamed the Girl Scouts of the USA) are founded in the United States.
- 1928In California, the St. Francis Dam fails; the resulting floods kill over 600 people.
- 1938Anschluss: German troops occupy and absorb Austria.
- 1940Winter War: Finland signs the Moscow Peace Treaty with the Soviet Union, ceding almost all of Finnish Karelia. Finnish troops and the remaining population are immediately evacuated.
- 1994The Church of England ordains its first female priests.
- 1999Former Warsaw Pact members the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland join NATO.
- 2003Zoran Đinđić, Prime Minister of Serbia, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 2011A reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant melts and explodes and releases radioactivity into the atmosphere a day after Japan’s earthquake.
- 2014An explosion in the New York City neighborhood of East Harlem kills 8 and injures 70 others.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mick Miller, Ilse DeLange, Joe Louis, Cassandra Peterson, Takeru Satoh, Renee Roberts, Suzanne Westenhoefer, Johnny Cymbal, Héctor Alterio, Kanako Momota.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 12, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lost in Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 27, 1960 – Maryam d'Abo, English actress and producer; November 14, 1983 – Chelsea Wolfe, American singer-songwriter; February 6, 1911 – Ronald Reagan, American actor and politician, 40th President of the United States (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,186