Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 2015 was a Thursday and it was the 71st day of the year 2015. It was the 11th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 4 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,313 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 438 days or 1.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 44 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 18, 2046.
If a dog named Tao - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 32 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tao will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tao will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Agathe von Trapp
- 1931Billie Thomas
- 1949Bill Payne
- 1960Jason Beghe
- 1960Kipp Lennon
- 1965Liv Stoveland
- 1979Pete Doherty
- 1979Rhys Coiro
- 1982Samm Levine
- 1988Tyler Ward
View the complete list of March 12 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1637Anne Hyde, English wife of James II of England (d. 1671)
- 1890William Dudley Pelley, American politician, founded the Silver Legion of America (d. 1965)
- 1914Julia Lennon, English mother of John Lennon (d. 1958)
- 1939Lyndsie Holland, English actress and singer (d. 2014)
- 1960Jason Beghe, American actor and critic
- 1978Neal Obermeyer, American cartoonist
- 1980Jens Mouris, Dutch cyclist
- 1981Holly Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1987Rico Vonck, Dutch darts player
- 1992Cian Bolger, Irish footballer
View the complete list of March 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550Several hundred Spanish and indigenous troops under the command of Pedro de Valdivia defeat an army of 60,000 Mapuche at the Battle of Penco during the Arauco War in present-day Chile.
- 1689The Williamite War in Ireland begins.
- 1913Canberra Day: The future capital of Australia is officially named Canberra. (Melbourne remains temporary capital until 1927 while the new capital is still under construction.)
- 1918Moscow becomes the capital of Russia again after Saint Petersburg held this status for 215 years.
- 1922Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan form The Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic
- 1930Mahatma Gandhi leads a 200-mile march, known as the Salt March, to the sea in defiance of British opposition, to protest the British monopoly on salt
- 1934Konstantin Päts and General Johan Laidoner stage a coup in Estonia, and ban all political parties.
- 1961First winter ascent of the North Face of the Eiger.
- 1999Former Warsaw Pact members the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland join NATO.
- 2014An explosion in the New York City neighborhood of East Harlem kills 8 and injures 70 others.
View the complete list of March 12 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12, and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Maclurcan, Ed Townsend, Harold Ramis, Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson, Eddie Deezen, Jason Ruta, Joe C., Elisabeth Sladen, Steve Wilder, Chisato Okai.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 12, 2015.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th March 2015 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 4, 2002. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 20, 2004. Your incompatibility score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,247,892,788. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,874,814 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2015. The estimated number of babies born on 12th March 2015 is 385,958. That’s equivalent to 268 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 20,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,613 times in the year 2015. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 12, 2015. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 2015
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 11th Thursday of 2015
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 148 days
- Age on next birthday: 4 years old
- Days since birth: 1,313 days
- Days spent sleeping: 438 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 44
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 2046
- Age in dog years: 32 dog years old using a Komondor breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 4, 2002 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 20, 2004 (-201)
- 2015 world population: 7,247,892,788
- Number one song: Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars (March 14, 2015)
- Babies born in 2015: 140,874,814
- Babies born in 2015 every day: 385,958
- Babies born in 2015 every minute: 268
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 20,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,613 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1959 – Jayne Atkinson, English actress; July 31, 1948 – Russell Morris, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 10, 1957 – Marco Sison, Filipino singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,855