Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of March 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 13, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 73rd day of the year 1916. It was the 11th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,688 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,563 days or 34.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,277 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 20, 1947.
If a dog named Sierra - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sierra will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sierra will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Mohammed Abdel Wahab
- 1929Bunny Yeager
- 1942Geoffrey Hayes
- 1956Dana Delany
- 1958Linda Robson
- 1960Joe Ranft
- 1976James Dewees
- 1977Kay Tse
- 1981April Matson
- 1991Eli Kim
View the complete list of March 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 13.
- 1899Jan Lechoń, Polish poet and critic (d. 1956)
- 1910Sammy Kaye, American saxophonist, songwriter, and bandleader (d. 1987)
- 1921Al Jaffee, American cartoonist
- 1933Mahdi Elmandjra, Moroccan economist and sociologist (d. 2014)
- 1949Julia Migenes, American soprano and actress
- 1976Troy Hudson, American basketball player and rapper
- 1978Kenny Watson, American football player
- 1980Flavia Cacace, Italian-English dancer
- 1983Dan Lupu, Romanian actor
- 1995Zella Day, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of March 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781William Herschel discovers Uranus.
- 1862American Civil War: The U.S. federal government forbids all Union army officers from returning fugitive slaves, thus effectively annulling the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 and setting the stage for the Emancipation Proclamation.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate States of America agree to the use of African American troops.
- 1920The Kapp Putsch briefly ousts the Weimar Republic government from Berlin.
- 1930The news of the discovery of Pluto is telegraphed to the Harvard College Observatory.
- 1943The Holocaust: German forces liquidate the Jewish ghetto in Kraków.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 9 returns safely to Earth after testing the Lunar Module.
- 1979The New Jewel Movement, headed by Maurice Bishop, ousts Prime Minister Eric Gairy in a nearly bloodless coup d'état in Grenada.
- 1991The United States Department of Justice announces that Exxon has agreed to pay $1 billion for the clean-up of the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska.
- 2008Gold prices on the New York Mercantile Exchange hit $1,000 per ounce for the first time.
View the complete list of March 13 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 13, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kal Penn, Albert Finney, Danny Williams, Sally Gray, Faron Young, Dorothy Morrison, Melissa McIntyre, Sandy Johnson, Theodore Kosloff, Marie Dumesnil.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 13, 1916.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th March 1916 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1902. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 13, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 73rd day of 1916
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 11th Monday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,688 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,563 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,277
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 20, 1947
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Dachshund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 25, 1932 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1902 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1965 – C. J. Ramone, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Ramones, 22 Jacks, Los Gusanos, and The Ramainz); February 20, 1988 – Jiah Khan, American-Indian actress and singer (d. 2013); May 3, 1916 – Léopold Simoneau, Canadian tenor and actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,884