Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of March 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 13, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,438 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,479 days or 20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 760 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 19, 1988.
If a dog named Tenakee - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 329 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tenakee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tenakee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Henri Étiévant
- 1898Henry Hathaway
- 1910Karl Gustav Ahlefeldt
- 1929Bunny Yeager
- 1929Peter Breck
- 1938Erma Franklin
- 1977Kay Tse
- 1987Rosela Gjylbegu
- 1989Harry Melling
- 1992Kaya Scodelario
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 13.
- 1916Jacque Fresco, American engineer
- 1923Dimitrios Ioannidis, Greek general (d. 2010)
- 1939Neil Sedaka, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1952Wolfgang Rihm, German composer and educator
- 1969Christopher Coke, Jamaican drug lord
- 1973Bobby Jackson, American basketball player and coach
- 1974Naho Toda, Japanese actress
- 1979Johan Santana, Venezuelan-American baseball player
- 1985Naughty Boy, English DJ and producer
- 1989Marko Marin, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Cardinal Gregorio Conti is elected Antipope as Victor IV, succeeding Anacletus II.
- 1845Felix Mendelssohn’s Violin Concerto receives its première performance in Leipzig with Ferdinand David as soloist.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 9 returns safely to Earth after testing the Lunar Module.
- 1979The New Jewel Movement, headed by Maurice Bishop, ousts Prime Minister Eric Gairy in a nearly bloodless coup d'état in Grenada.
- 1985The Kenilworth Road riot takes place at an association football match at Kenilworth Road in Luton, England with disturbances before, during and after an F.A. Cup 6th Round tie between Luton Town F.C. and Millwall F.C.
- 1988The Seikan Tunnel, the longest undersea tunnel in the world, opens between Aomori and Hakodate, Japan.
- 1996Dunblane school massacre: in Dunblane, Scotland, 16 primary school children and one teacher are shot dead by spree killer Thomas Watt Hamilton who then commits suicide.
- 1997The Phoenix Lights are seen over Phoenix, Arizona by hundreds of people, and by millions on television.
- 2003Human evolution: The journal Nature reports that 350,000-year-old footprints of an upright-walking human had been found in Italy.
- 2013Pope Francis is elected, in the papal conclave, as the 266th Pope of the Catholic Church.
View the complete list of historical events for March 13.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 13 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vita Chambers, Pat Carroll, Kie Kitano, Wim Verstappen, Teena Marie, Ben Johnson, Giacomo Furia, Ipče Ahmedovski, Lee Jooyeon, Volker Schlöndorff.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 13, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1951 – Bobby Radcliff, American singer and guitarist; February 5, 1964 – Duff McKagan, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver, Loaded, and Neurotic Outsiders); May 3, 1977 – Eric Church, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,306