Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of March 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 13, 1969 was a Thursday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,935 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 607 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Oro - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oro will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oro will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Joseph Mascolo
- 1929Peter Breck
- 1938Erma Franklin
- 1960Joe Ranft
- 1968Akira Nogami
- 1968Christopher Collet
- 1969Rossie Harris
- 1971Tracy Wells
- 1976James Dewees
- 1981April Matson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 13.
- 1372Louis I, Duke of Orléans (d. 1407)
- 1883Enrico Toselli, Italian pianist and composer (d. 1926)
- 1916Lindy Boggs, American educator and politician, 5th United States Ambassador to the Holy See (d. 2013)
- 1920Ralph J. Roberts, American businessman, co-founded Comcast (d. 2015)
- 1958Rick Lazio, American lawyer and politician
- 1961Grahame Morris, English politician
- 1962Seyhan Erözçelik, Turkish poet and author (d. 2011)
- 1962Terence Blanchard, American trumpet player and composer
- 1968Akira Nogami, Japanese wrestler and actor
- 1991Tristan Thompson, Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1921Mongolia is proclaimed an independent monarchy, ruled by Russian military officer Roman von Ungern-Sternberg as a dictator.
- 1938World News Roundup is broadcast for the first time on CBS Radio in the United States.
- 1957Cuban student revolutionaries storm the presidential palace in Havana in a failed attempt on the life of President Fulgencio Batista.
- 1962Lyman Lemnitzer, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, delivers a proposal, called Operation Northwoods, regarding performing terrorist attacks upon Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara. The proposal is scrapped and President John F. Kennedy removes Lemnitzer from his position.
- 1963Police in Phoenix, Arizona arrest Ernesto Miranda and charge him with kidnap and rape. His conviction is ultimately set aside by the United States Supreme Court in Miranda v. Arizona
- 1964American Kitty Genovese is murdered, the media erroneously report that many of the victim’s neighbours witnessed the crime yet failed to help, prompting research into the bystander effect.
- 1991The United States Department of Justice announces that Exxon has agreed to pay $1 billion for the clean-up of the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska.
- 1992An earthquake registering 6.8 on the Richter scale kills over 500 in Erzincan, eastern Turkey.
- 1997India’s Missionaries of Charity chooses Sister Nirmala to succeed Mother Teresa as its leader.
- 2003Human evolution: The journal Nature reports that 350,000-year-old footprints of an upright-walking human had been found in Italy.
View the complete list of historical events for March 13.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 13 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Simon, Maggie Blye, Rossif Sutherland, Joe Negroni, Anja Aguilar, Sandahl Bergman, Stephen Frears, Milton Jones, C. J. Chenier, Claude Préfontaine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 13, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dizzy by Tommy Roe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 15, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1981 – Jo In-sung, South Korean actor; February 5, 1943 – Michael Mann, American director, producer, and screenwriter; December 16, 1916 – Birgitta Valberg, Swedish actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,264