Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 13, 1973 was a Tuesday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1973. It was the 11th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,783 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,594 days or 15.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 19, 2004.
If a dog named Jami - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jami will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jami will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Henry Hathaway
- 1913Lambros Konstantaras
- 1932Jan Howard
- 1940Jacqueline Sassard
- 1955Glenne Headly
- 1960Joe Ranft
- 1975Chris Ashworth
- 1977Kay Tse
- 1980Molly Stanton
- 1985Emile Hirsch
View the complete list of March 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 13.
- 1700Michel Blavet, French flute player and composer (d. 1768)
- 1899Béla Guttmann, Hungarian footballer and coach (d. 1981)
- 1942Dave Cutler, American computer scientist and engineer
- 1947Beat Richner, Swiss pediatrician and cellist
- 1955Glenne Headly, American actress
- 1958Caryl Phillips, Caribbean-English author and playwright
- 1958Rick Lazio, American lawyer and politician
- 1989Holger Badstuber, German footballer
- 1991Tristan Thompson, Canadian basketball player
- 1992L, South Korean singer, dancer and actor (Infinite)
View the complete list of March 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Cardinal Gregorio Conti is elected Antipope as Victor IV, succeeding Anacletus II.
- 1697Nojpetén, capital of the last independent Maya kingdom, fell to Spanish conquistadors, the final step in the Spanish conquest of Guatemala.
- 1845Felix Mendelssohn’s Violin Concerto receives its première performance in Leipzig with Ferdinand David as soloist.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate States of America agree to the use of African American troops.
- 1930The news of the discovery of Pluto is telegraphed to the Harvard College Observatory.
- 1940The Russo-Finnish Winter War ends.
- 1962Lyman Lemnitzer, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, delivers a proposal, called Operation Northwoods, regarding performing terrorist attacks upon Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara. The proposal is scrapped and President John F. Kennedy removes Lemnitzer from his position.
- 1992An earthquake registering 6.8 on the Richter scale kills over 500 in Erzincan, eastern Turkey.
- 1997India’s Missionaries of Charity chooses Sister Nirmala to succeed Mother Teresa as its leader.
- 2012At least 28 people are killed in a bus crash in a motorway tunnel near the town of Sierre in the Swiss canton of Valais.
View the complete list of March 13 historical events.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 13, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dale Evans, Espen Lind, Freddie Starr, Mirai Yamamoto, Jack Klugman, Anthony Hawkins, Patty Smyth, Tyrel Jackson Williams, Christian Chávez, Blayne Weaver.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 13, 1973.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th March 1973 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 24, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -196. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 17, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 13th March 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 13, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 72nd day of 1973
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 11th Tuesday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,783 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,594 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 569
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 19, 2004
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 24, 1954 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-196)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack (March 17, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1991 – Yuki Kashiwagi, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and French Kiss); November 16, 1940 – Donna McKechnie, American actress, singer, and dancer; October 12, 1966 – Brian Kennedy, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,821