Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 13, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 72nd day of the year 1981. It was the 11th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,446 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,815 days or 13.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 19, 2012.
If a dog named Swan - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Swan will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Swan will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Neil Sedaka
- 1942Marshall Chess
- 1955Glenne Headly
- 1959Kathy Hilton
- 1971Annabeth Gish
- 1976Troy Hudson
- 1981April Matson
- 1984Noel Fisher
- 1985Naughty Boy
View the complete list of March 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 13.
- 1593Georges de La Tour, French painter (d. 1652)
- 1753Louise Marie Adélaïde de Bourbon-Penthièvre, Duchess of Orléans (d. 1821)
- 1923William F. Bolger, American politician, 65th United States Postmaster General (d. 1989)
- 1931Gordon Borrie, Baron Borrie, English lawyer and politician
- 1934Barry Hughart, American author and screenwriter
- 1935David Nobbs, English author and screenwriter
- 1946Yonatan Netanyahu, American-Israeli colonel (d. 1976)
- 1949Julia Migenes, American soprano and actress
- 1949Sian Elias, New Zealand lawyer and politician, 12th Chief Justice of New Zealand
- 1983Kaitlin Sandeno, American swimmer
View the complete list of March 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HHAQUEHOAYJ? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters HHAQUEHOAYJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 624Battle of Badr: a key battle between Muhammad’s army – the new followers of Islam and the Quraysh of Mecca. The Muslims won this battle, known as the turning point of Islam, which took place in the Hejaz region of western Arabia.
- 1862American Civil War: The U.S. federal government forbids all Union army officers from returning fugitive slaves, thus effectively annulling the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 and setting the stage for the Emancipation Proclamation.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate States of America agree to the use of African American troops.
- 1921Mongolia is proclaimed an independent monarchy, ruled by Russian military officer Roman von Ungern-Sternberg as a dictator.
- 1940The Russo-Finnish Winter War ends.
- 1954First Indochina War: Viet Minh forces under Võ Nguyên Giáp unleashed a massive artillery barrage on the French to begin the Battle of Điện Biên Phủ, the climactic battle in the First Indochina War.
- 1988The Seikan Tunnel, the longest undersea tunnel in the world, opens between Aomori and Hakodate, Japan.
- 1996Dunblane school massacre: in Dunblane, Scotland, 16 primary school children and one teacher are shot dead by spree killer Thomas Watt Hamilton who then commits suicide.
- 1997India’s Missionaries of Charity chooses Sister Nirmala to succeed Mother Teresa as its leader.
- 1997The Phoenix Lights are seen over Phoenix, Arizona by hundreds of people, and by millions on television.
View the complete list of March 13 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 13, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Compston, Jonathan Cake, Tito Arévalo, Dave Melillo, Kwon Ri-se, Lee Miller, T-Bone Walker, Jun Fukuyama, Dieudonné M'bala M'bala, William Daniels.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 13, 1981.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th March 1981 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 18, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1968. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 13th March 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 13, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 72nd day of 1981
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 11th Friday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 164 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,446 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,815 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 489
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 19, 2012
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 18, 1954 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1968 (-155)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton (March 14, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.III.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1945 – Jeremy Bulloch, English actor; March 25, 1908 – Helmut Käutner, German actor and director (d. 1980); March 15, 1993 – Alyssa Reid, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,142