Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of March 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 14, 1914 was a Saturday and it was the 73rd day of the year 1914. It was the 11th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,420 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,807 days or 35.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,301 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 20, 1945.
If a dog named Goobers - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Goobers will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Goobers will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Bill Owen
- 1938Eleanor Bron
- 1945Michael Martin Murphey
- 1946Steve Kanaly
- 1954Jann Browne
- 1959Laila Robins
- 1983Taylor Hanson
- 1987Robert Clark
- 1992Jasmine Murray
View the complete list of March 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 14.
- 1638Johann Georg Gichtel, German mystic (d. 1710)
- 1928Frank Borman, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1936Bob Charles, New Zealand golfer
- 1954Gheorghe Megelea, Romanian-Canadian javelin thrower
- 1959Steve Byrnes, American sportscaster and producer (d. 2015)
- 1961Gary Dell'Abate, American actor and producer
- 1964Dario Bisso Sabàdin, Italian conductor and composer
- 1965John Stephenson, English cricketer
- 1979Nicolas Anelka, French footballer and manager
- 1982Kate Maberly, English actress and singer
View the complete list of March 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 313Emperor Jin Huidi is executed by Liu Cong, ruler of the Xiongnu state (Han Zhao).
- 1647Thirty Years’ War: Bavaria, Cologne, France and Sweden sign the Truce of Ulm.
- 1757Admiral Sir John Byng is executed by firing squad aboard HMS Monarch for breach of the Articles of War.
- 1794Eli Whitney is granted a patent for the cotton gin.
- 1903The Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge is established by US President Theodore Roosevelt.
- 1931Alam Ara, India’s first talking film, is released.
- 1936The first all-sound film version of Show Boat opens at Radio City Music Hall. (There had been a part-talkie, part-silent version of Show Boat in 1929.)
- 1951Korean War: For the second time, United Nations troops recapture Seoul.
- 1988Johnson South Reef Skirmish: Chinese forces defeat Vietnamese forces in Johnson South Reef, disputed Spratly Islands.
- 2008A series of riots, protests, and demonstrations erupt in Lhasa and elsewhere in Tibet.
View the complete list of March 14 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 14, and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Gatlif, Lucia Rijker, Fran Healy, Peter Steele, Nathan Kress, Damo Suzuki, Debra Winger, Carlos Lopez, Stephen Collins, Tyler "Telle" Smith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 14 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 14, 1914.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th March 1914 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 5, 1927. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1902. Your incompatibility score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 45,345 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 37,948 times in the year 1914. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 14, 1914. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 73rd day of 1914
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 11th Saturday of 1914
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 297 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,420 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,807 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,301
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 20, 1945
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 5, 1927 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1902 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 45,345 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 37,948 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1907 – Katy de la Cruz, Filipino-American singer and actress (d. 2004); July 17, 1993 – Ai Okawa, Japanese model and actress; July 15, 1990 – J. B. Gaynor, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,874